Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 25 June 2021

It's a very, busy house!

Friday 25th June 2021
Stop trying to be like everybody, you don't even like everybody!

Oh what a day yesterday, lovely huddles, I just enjoy them so much, so relaxed, conversations about so much more than weight loss.  I managed to go and have a look round Matalan and Dunelm and bought my first none food shopping from an actual shop in well over a year and I didn't have to think about Alfie cos Terry had him, although he wasn't impressed with me when I got back ;) 

Got back on night to find them in the garden doing the decking stuff so I grabbed me a drink and went and joined them, Terry and I were out there till 2am burning the fence panels and lifting slabs ready for today!  We missed the last delivery from KFC so ended up eating donor kebab burgers and garlic bread at who knows what time!  OMG those burgers from Iceland £3 for 4, 200 calories each are amazing!  

It's all coming together, I've just ordered my new curtains to collect later, the ones I've took down are such good quality, hand made using Laura Ashley mtaerial 228 length and fill a 300cm window look amazing but they won't go with the new colour scheme, maybe I'll try and sell them. 


Right he's finally in the garden earning his dinner, I need to get dressed and try to get some order in the kitchen, wash up etc, we did have fun playing fire last night lol, we ended up having to shower before bed cos we stank of smoke, slept like babies though both of us!  

Deckings being delivered today YAY, he's doing the footings or whatever its called at the minute, I've just been called to carry the cement, I have a feeling I'll be the lacky all day so I'm gonna get off.  

We've just enjoyed a bacon sarnie to set us up for the day, wish me luck! 

Oh this is what the garden looked like yesterday when I got home from work, watch this space!




mwah, luv ya,


Love me x




No comments: