Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Tracking Tuesday - you in?

Tuesday 8th June 2021
Don't expect to see a change if you don't make one.


Warm night wasn't it and my shoulders playing up again after I painted fence panels yesterday, I almost finished the one side before running out of paint, my painful shoulder even become part of my dreams lol.

On a positive I had a completely tracked day yesterday and booze free, I ended on just shy of 1300 calories which is pretty low for me but as a one off, it's okay. burned 2,333 according to my Fitbit and 49 active minutes which didn't include the fence painting because my Fitbit doesn't pick up that activity as you're stood still aren't you when you do it, but ma'an did it make me sweat!

What did I eat, well my mission was to use whatever I could before it walked out the fridge so it's a bit of an odd day for me, but I enjoyed it all.  I skipped breakfast, felt so full from the weekend that I wanted to give my belly a rest, then for lunch at noon, I used the last bit of the pork from yesterdays dinner, I trimmed all the fat off and gave it till Alfie, then made a simple salad with what I had in the fridge, that was just over 200 calories, then I enjoyed a Kenco Instant Iced latte for 84 calories, I love cold coffee drinks.  I'd defrosted some sausages at the weekend thinking me and Chantel would have a sandwich but I forgot about them, so I cooked them and ate one but for 155 calories, they weren't worth it, so Alfie got one, he didn't want any more, the foxes got the other two.  It's better to give them to the foxes than let them end up adding to the fat I already have on my belly! 

My dinner (335 cals) was roasted butternut squash (been chopped in fridge ready since Thursday!) Birds eye perfectly baked haddock fillet in white wine and onion sauce, I added another fillet of Iceland sea bass to bulk it out. I also fried all the mushrooms I had ready to walk out the fridge and added them to a can of Heinz chicken soup. which was only 115 calories for a bowl, can have the other bowl today.

Then for supper, I really enjoyed an breakfast muffin that was defrosted and was gonna go stale, with butter and a little bit of cheese, so good with my cup of cappuccino.  

That was my day done, no booze instead plenty of water, I intend to repeat the day again today!  

Now I tracked on the noom app yesterday, but I'm really not impressed with it to be honest because going in to look at what I've had like I just did, is a bit of a pain, it's not as easy as looking at it, you have to keep clicking stuff!   I know the nutracheck app is the most popular but I've already paid for noom so don't want to sign up to another app, I'm going to find my Happy Owls journal today and use that, I like it in front of me, especially as then I have meal ideas already in front of me for when I need motivating.  

Track It Tuesday, has a good ring to it doesn't it, day one's always easy isn't it!  I want to lose some weight now, it's different, up to now I haven't been that fussed, as long as I didn't feel ill, I was okay but I want to get back in my clothes, I can't afford to go spend loads of money on new, plus if I eat less, I'll spend less on food and booze!  I've got enough food in the house to keep me going for a few weeks easy, will just need fresh stuff and Alfie's bits, so that's the plan, only fresh being ordered.

I'm going to suggest everyone in our Be Happy Owls group shares their tracker today to give each other meal ideas and to keep us all in the zone and thinking about our choices, everything's better together.  We've had lots of people commit to the 12 week offer, which will help them stay focused.  

I went on a call for Utility Warehouse yesterday which reminded me how blooming good they are, I've not been focusing on that so much because of our new venture, but I need to make sure as many people as possible know about it because as most people know energy costs went up in April, well they're going up again in October, we now offer a better deal than British Gas, E.on, Octopus and Bulb with fixed tariffs which if customers sign up now, not only will the miss the October hikes but also next April when it's likely to happen again.  Not to mention the £10 unlimited sim offers, they do phones with free insurance too.  Anyway, I'll shut up about that, I get over excited, especially as I've finally got my sim as I couldn't get out my phone contract when I signed up so I had a sim for my sister then instead!  Get in touch if you want me to show you how much it can save you.  

Gutted my shoulders hurt, can't move my neck to the left lol, I wanted to clean up the cornices, get the plaster off ready for painting, but it'll have to wait again or I'll make the pain worse.  

Alfie and I had a lovely walk over the park yesterday where he just plonked himself down on the grass, so I did the same, so good to be able to do that and not stress about getting back, I don't think that novelty will ever wear off.  I don't ever want to take these simple things for granted ever again.  

Okay, that's me, let's get this day started, go find some painkillers to take the edge off.  Here's to Tracking Tuesday, hope you'll join in, ah I've just seen the fox cub run out the bushes by the doctor and back to him den, bedtime for them now. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx



No comments: