Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 June 2021

Have a great day x

Saturday 19th June 2021
Time is precious, waste it wisely.


I woke up at 4am this morning, I can always tell when I ain't rolling over and going back to sleep and this morning was on of those, so I got up, had a glass of water and came down to put the kettle on.  I love it that I don't have to rush, I leave for our Saturday huddle around 8 and that's too early but I always have been too early for everything, it's part of who I am. 

Yesterday was one of those that just seems to disappear and pass without much being done, V popped over twice to get the remainder of her stuff from my summerhouse from when they moved house, I had an hour on the phone to Terry, watched a bit of that zoom thing I'd signed up for and that was about it.  I do remember getting emotional a couple of times and thinking about mom, I haven't done that for weeks, but I felt the feelings and memories I had for her rolling down my cheeks, I'm not sure what triggered it, but I was looking for something in my old blogs and something I'd written didn't help, for a moment I was back there reminded of how horrid dementia was and what it did to her, oh and how long it actually went on because this was a good five years ago.  It's all part of the grieving process isn't it and I'm blessed to have had such a wonderful mom in the first place.

I need to tidy up this weekend, ready for my visitor :) this time next week, he'll be doing my head in lol, he's already said he wants KFC, fish and chips so I'm not seeing a weight loss on the horizon for me whilst he's here, but it'll be worth it.

I got my beansprouts, well my sister got them for me, so I can make my chow mein now Chicken Chow Mein (behappyowls.com) will roast the chicken today for a dinner and then make it with the breast, nom nom.  I'll also add a few more recipes to the blog this weekend, it'll give me something to do, although I've got not doing anything down to a fine art! 

Short one this morning, you've all got way more to be doing on a Saturday morning than reading my drivel, enjoy your day xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: