Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 December 2020

It's snowed & I don''t care!

Saturday 6th December 2020
You're a diamond dear, they can't break you. 


It appears 2.30am is the new morning in this house, this seems to be moms favourite time to wake up and stay awake long enough for her to wake me up and insist on a cup of tea, she'll go back to sleep now she's fully woken me up and her cuppa will most likely end up cold - this is the new norm in our house.   She's woken me a few other times in the night but I've managed to settle her on those occassions, At least she wanted to go to bed early, around 8 thankfully.

Seeing it had snowed in the night and my cars covered has made me smile though, it's been my enemy for 16 years, it's the bane of a WW coaches life as it massively affects our work and our wage, so I reckon that's a sign the day after I finish don't you? 

There were tears yesterday as I zoomed my colleagues, I even watched one amazing lady on her last zoom last night, she was as always inspirational and funny, I'm proud to say she's a friend I'll have forever. 

I also put a post on my Facebook yesterday regarding one last fundraiser as a coach, I wanted to go out on a high, but also I had planned to do the Mind crafternoon again today, but with all that's happened over the last week, I haven't the energy, so instead I asked people to make a donation of £1 to my https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Beverley-Longsden page and spend some time this weekend crafting, I'll do a little crochet.  I was thrilled to wake up this morning and see it was just over £300, that's blinking brilliant thatis.  I think we've all suffered some kind of mental health issue this year, some more intense than others, so it's good to know there's someone there if we need help.  Mind is where you'll find more info.

So!  This is the moment I start to have a wobble or a few doubts - have I done the right thing?  Will I be able to make my new business work?  Will I be able to get customers?  Am I gonna end up destitute?  Me dramatic - I won't have it said!   But seriously my emotions have been all over the place this week, relief that I won't have to leave mom at night when she's in a bad place, sadness because I'm going to miss all the good times and wonderful people, excited for the opportunity UW has given me, fear that I won't be able to earn a long term living from it and won't be able to pay the bills, yeah my heads been everywhere.  This morning the snow has been my sign from the universe that there are so many things we can't control, but I can control my behaviour and I've always been a worker, I've always done things I believe it and I've always been okay in the end.  I've got to believe I'll be okay and do everything in my power to make it so.  So if you're reading this, please think about letting me talk to you about UW, you'll be surprised by it, it's not what folk always think it is and I've signed up 20 people so far, some of them truly good friends and I'd never do anything to a friend that wasn't for their benefit, I've had nothing but great feedback from them and I've saved them shed loads of money!  Plus I'll save them even more going forward because every time they recommend a friend to me, it could be worth £50 off their bill if they sign up!  Oh whilst I'm on my sales pitch, it also doesn't matter if you're locked into contracts, we can help pay you out of them too.   I promise my blog won't become a UW advert going forward ;) I just need some apppointments in the diary (no obligation) to help give me the confidence to show me I've done the right thing, so if you have half hour, give me a call (0773996868) or drop me a line  beverley.longsden@uw.partners or via facebook, it's also a really good excuse to have a natter and a catch up on the phone!

First Saturday in a long time I haven't had to get up to do a workshop even if it was a virtual one, it's weird if I'm honest, I need to make sure I don't turn into a lazy bitch! I'm gonna make me clean one room each day, once I've give them a good clean the next time will be easier won't it, I'm also going to set aside time to read, to work on self development because I've always loved that, plus I can share what I learn with you in this blog in shortened versions.  I need to set aside time to make calls, to make myself pick up the phone - this is the bit I find daunting, so if I call you, don't hang up on me please xx

Apparently mom isn't going back to sleep this morning, she's reading her pen to me, there's writing on it and telling me it's not writing but she's keeping it because it's a nice one!  

Cheers to a new chapter (don't worry I'm not on the wine already!) I'm going to choose to be optimistic because it feels better, here's to whatever the future holds!  I still have so many wonderful people in my life physically and virtually that it'll be okay. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx






No comments: