Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 12 December 2020

HOW MUCH!

Saturday 12th December 2020
Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.



Excited to get my bill!  What's that all about honestly!  I was though, of course you already know I've started a new business helping people save money, well when I joined as a customer, they saved me almost £500 a year on my gas/electric/home phone/broadband/mobile so I was well chuffed.  Then I got the free led light bulbs fitted and my gourmet card but it was the cashback card I was most excited about because I could see the benefit of using it.  I was thrilled yesterday to get my bill and see I'd saved £28.08 using my cashback card and that had been taken off my monthly bill.  I can't honestly believe the total amount coming out of my bank this month for all the above bills with my savings from cashback is only £81.61! That's having the central heating on constantly because mom is always cold and the lights on all the time too because she's scared of the dark!  Seriously, I know I'm going to make money signing you up, but you need to be calling me so see what I can save you, why pay more for your bills than you need to, especially when UW do all the sorting of it all out once you've signed up.

Saving money and being frugal isn't about being tight, it's about having money spare to do good stuff with!  We're in a recession aren't we, even when were weren't most people were struggling financially, it's why most times I buy things now, I ask myself do I need it or do I want it, that's helped me save lots of money this year.  Because I knew I'd be leaving WW at some point what with the effects of Covid and my moms Dementia, I'd been trying to cut back on things all year.  Yeah I've never been so glad for Claire introducing me to UW firstly for saving me money on my monthly outgoings but also to help me make money without having to leave mom and to be able to do it as and when I want to.  I'm now helping my other WW friends who've lost their jobs earn money helping their friends too, so if you know anyone who's looking to earn some money part time, short or long term, give them my details. 

Anyway, that was how my day started, I actually wrote the above, yesterday because I was so thrilled and didn't want to forget to share.  Once I'd done that, mom suddenly came out of her dementia prison for a good few hours and it was lovely, we watched some crap tv, we chatted, we had a few biscuits with our tea, I made a couple of calls, I started watching the conference zoom thing in America at 4ish, then BAM 5pm and she suddenly looked at me and started telling me I'd got to stop what I was doing because Beverley would be home soon and she wouldn't like it and oh my, she just went downhill from there, she was adamant I wasn't me, she wanted Anne to come round, the look of fear and mistrust in her face was just horrible, even when Anne came it took a while to bring her back to the room.  On a positive, we've had a relatively peaceful night, she's even gone upstairs to sleep for the first time in a while.  She's there now, I'm hoping she'll sleep for a couple of hours now.  

The district nurses are trying a different dressing on moms sleep, they did a sample bit on Wednesday and I thought it looked a little better on her ankle so they've covered her leg in it yesterday and I'm hoping that come Monday it will look a lot better, her pain isn't as bad I don't think because she's not making as much fuss over it and yesterday I didn't give her any morphine because I don't think that's helping the situation one bit!  We'll see how today goes. 

Diet - yeah, like that's gonna happen at the moment!  I'm not being ridiculous though, the food I'm eating is mostly healthy, and before all that happened, I'd enjoyed my weekly Marlies treat, lemon and artichoke risotto, oh my it was good, I didn't know I liked artichokes but I do if that dish was anything to go by, it was really satisfying too, really filling.  A delicious veggie meal, which could be vegan without the parmesan.  


What's today going to look like!  Well foodwise I have Marlies beef casserole with mash, I'll do some peas with it too.  I'm going to have mushrooms and scrambled eggs in a flatbread for breakfast I think, and I'll have a few sneaky chicken wings for tea with some salad.  

I've got nothing in my diary because of this American thing, I thought I'd stay away all night and sleep all day, but I couldn't keep my eyes open till 2 this morning, it just wasn't happening and I was so upset over mom, my brain wasn't working anyway.  I'll have another go tonight!  I'd never be able to work nights! 

For now though, I'm going to enjoy the quiet, make me another mug of tea and relax and do some learning because I've realised personal development was something I've always done but had stopped doing it so much over the last year or so, again I could say because of mom but everything's a choice isn't it, I said that yesterday!

Here's to making wise choices today, maybe more coffee towards the end of the day will help me stay awake!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x



No comments: