Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 December 2020

2020 nearly over (thankfully!)

Monday 28th December 2020 
The most important conversation is the conversation you have with yourself each day.



Well the calm candle got blown out yesterday, I took Alfie for a walk on the afternoon and he was really in the mood so we were out longer than we usually would be, having said that I think it was only 45 minutes, well when I got back, you'd think I'd been gone for a month, she had a face like a smacked backside and was vile for hours!  I just did my best to ignore her because I'd really enjoyed the walk and my chat with Elle talking about our future, we're both looking forward to 2021, 2020 turned our lives around so it's time to take back our power.  I'm going to have a chat with my sister about her coming round for an hour each day so I can go have a good walk, it's not just good for my mind but my body too, I'm seizing up sitting round all day, I need to get some movement going on. 

In bed by 8 and up at 3, still 7 hours I guess, she woke up as cranky as she went to bed but I think I've calmed her down and she seems a little happier now.  

Back to work for me today, got an appointment this morning, ease myself back in gently, got a lot of prep work to do this week, but it's all stuff I'll enjoy doing, that's what's important in life isn't it, doing things you enjoy.  We all have to do stuff we'd rather not do, for me it's housework - I HATE IT - I hoovered the living room yesterday, breaks my back literally!  Which is why it's important to find work and hobbies you enjoy doing and that's what I'm doing.  

The one thing I enjoy doing more than anything is helping others, my UW work is helping me do that and I will always find other ways to do to help people, today though I'm just gonna hope mom's in a good mood and I'm productive!  

As well as helping others, I need to start helping myself, as well as moving more, I need to sort my eating out, I'm ready to lose weight, I really am, I'm actually looking forward to it!  What's that all about?

Anyway, I'm gonna go make my bacon sarnie, it's only 66 calories for 2 slices so it's not that bad, I'm going to do mushrooms and tomatoes too, so instead of the sarnie just have a plate of food with bread, nom nom, there's got to be an egg too ain't there, a large eggs about 70 calories.  100g mushrooms are only 29 calories, 100g tomatoes only 18 calories which is why I'm choosing not to weigh and measure the veggies when I start tracking, no one ever got fat on overeating mushrooms or carrots!  The bread I buy is only 55 calories a slice, so a breakfast with two slices and the rest isn't too bad at all is it!  I think it's gonna do me good to have something different to get my head round, I'm going to use pen and paper too, proper old school.  

Here's to having a good day, gradually getting back to eating healthy, not 100% this week, still going to enjoy the niceness for the next few days.  

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: