Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Do you dare to bare with a healthy selfie?



1st April 2014
Trying times are not the times to stop trying.  Ray Owen

In a rush this morning, trying to get everything done in time for work, so this is definitely going to be a short blog!  I did my weekly food shop yesterday, that’s the subject of this weeks meeting talk – “shop for success”, and we’re having a bit of fun on facebook with it too;
Do you dare to bare! No not your nakedness - your supermarket trolley - are you proud of the contents? Take a "Healthy Selfie" of your Shopping this week & post it on Facebook, let's compare! Are you supermarket savvy? Is your trolley healthy? Find out how to shop for success in your meeting this week...



I have to say I was quite pleased with mine, I did two shops one in Morrison’s and one in Sainsbury’s, there was only 2 bottles of red wine in there which I shall be saving for Friday, the rest was pretty good, I’d made a list and pretty much stuck to it!  I’ve got the ingredients for rock cakes and rice crispie chocolate cakes which we shall be making at the weekend too when I have visitors to help me eat them.

Yesterday wasn’t a fab diet day though I won’t deny, I’m not sure if it was because I managed a weight loss, because I’m coming up to that time of month or just because… but yesterday proved why F&H days are much more satisfying than a ProPoint day where you choose UNwisely!  There was a Viennese whirl involved, a handful of Maltesers and I’d love to blame my mom for offering them to me but I really can’t because I was the one who said yes!  I won’t lie though I did enjoy the crisp sandwich I had for my tea, that was 7pp well spent, but the Maltesers worked out at 7pp and the whirl was 4pp, that’s almost a day’s allowance gone without even trying!

That’s why it’s important to be careful when you do your supermarket shopping because that really is where success or failure for the week begins!  It’s much too easy to leave it all to chance, but when we do it can so easily end in tears!

Well for me it’s a fresh clean start today, I’m still on track and one day does not a failed week make!  It’s April 1st the start of a nice new month; I shan’t be a fool today – will you?

Have a good one, Eat Gorgeous & BeYOUtiful. xx

No comments: