Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Are you an Annie?



23rd April 2014
Decide what it is you want – write it down – make a plan and work on it every single day!


Yesterday wasn’t a perfect food day, it was much improved though once I had a word with myself, see I was in danger of turning into the Annie of weight loss, you know how it goes, “tomorrow, tomorrow, I’ll diet tomorrow, it’s always a day away” I didn’t wait till tomorrow, I got out my tracker pad and wrote down what I’d eaten including the rock cake and ProPointed it all!  I’ve realised I need to track whether it’s a good day or a not so good day, that way I’m not turning into Annie!

My meeting this week is all about routines, and I’ve set a challenge to include fruit and/or vegetables at every meal, it’s not always as easy as you think if you have cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch! Yet my members have embraced it already and I’m seeing some great meal photos on facebook tagged with #StepIntoSummer, my lovelies are focusing on the healthy and happy this week.  They may have indulged in the chocolate or niceness over the weekend; it didn’t stop them facing the scales yesterday.

Another routine I’ve realised I need to get back is drinking water, I was drinking a pint first thing in the morning and for some reason I’ve stopped so I’m now sat here with my pint and I plan to carry a bottle round with me too, it definitely helps me feel more alert, dehydration isn’t a good thing.

So they’re my two for this week, slow and steady wins the race I believe and as long as the scales aren’t going up I’m happy, today I shall drink water, eat fruit and veg and follow Filling and Healthy.  

What will you do BeYOUtiful?

Or are you playing the part of Annie?  

How’s that working for you?

Think on that today, if you decide to leave the role of Annie behind, 30 days from now you’re either going to be blown away by how much you’ve improved in how you look, feel and behave or you’re going to regret not having started or done your best, the choice is yours…

Are you not starting because it all seems overwhelming, just too much, too many changes involved?  Well start with just one of those changes, start with the #StepIntoSummer challenge and make sure you have fruit and vegetables at every meal.  Break it down then it won’t overwhelm.

Focus on the healthy and happy and have a great day.

No comments: