Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 13 April 2014

What to do...



13th March 2014
Balance my love is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself. (Eat, Pray, Love. The Movie)

Sunday –day of rest apparently, will you be?  I’m not sure of my plans yet, I have a few options,

  1. Housework!
  2. Gardening
  3. Reading
  4. Painting
  5. Anything else that springs to mind

I will see how I feel and go with the flow, I love that there is absolutely NOTHING that has to be done today if I choose not to, yep that’s a nice feeling.  The house can always be tidied, it only gets messed up again so that can always wait.  The other stuff on the list will all be enjoyable so I’ll go with what I fancy.  The weather forecast is good too, sunshine at least, not sure about it being sunbathing / sitting out weather but I can sit out there in a hoody if necessary!

“Do what makes your heart sing” I love that saying and that’s what I plan to do today.  It’s a good way to live life don’t you think because what you do every day matters more than what you do now and again.  Can you imagine how great life would be if you enjoyed EVERY day not just the weekends and the holidays you save up for?  I don’t have any plans for holidays this year and I’m not bothered about that at all because I enjoy the day to dayness of my life.

So if you haven’t already found what makes your heart sing & write your own music.  It doesn’t have to be your work it can be in your leisure, I’m lucky that for me it’s both but I appreciate that you can’t always change what you do for a living if you’re not 100% happy with it, especially these days.   If that’s the case it’s even more important that you find enjoyment in your personal life.

I might start my day early with a dog walk if I can get the lazy boy to wake up, the fields at the top of the estate look amazing full of bright yellow plants right now, glorious sight.  Yeah that sounds like a plan, so much so I’m finishing off now and waking him up.

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful. xxx






No comments: