Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 February 2014

Ooo you tasty tart!



14th February 2014
No one is going to love you if you don’t love yourself.

Happy Valentine’s Day, for most of you it’s a chance to blow your ProPoints budget on a box of chocolate, or if you’re lucky a meal out with a loved one.  How about something that wouldn’t cost you any ProPoints but ultimately make you feel so much better and last longer?  A bit of self-love goes a long way, we’re all too quick to criticise yourself, so today give yourself a break, realise how amazing you truly are, stop treating yourself badly; you really do deserve the best!  Have a day off from the self-criticism, you’ll feel so much better believe me.  Take a look around at all the people that love you, all the friends you have – they see the person you truly are and YOU’RE AMAZING!  Not forgetting BeYOUtiful of course!

So that’s your mission today, to be nice to yourself, can you do it?

And if you want something nice to eat how about these fantastic looking banoffee tarts (thanks Claire);

Rich Banoffee tarts 3pp each

Use 2 3" square prices if FILO for each tart 0pp
8g peanut butter each tart we prefer crunchy
3 rich toffee bars chopped 1pp each tart 
26g low fat squirty cream per tart
Tablespoon banana custard or plan 0pp
Chopped bananas

Layer the 2 sheets over each other in a 12 hole muffin tin
Add peanut butter to bottom of each and about 5-6 pieces if the chopped rich toffee bars
Bake in oven for 10 mins!
Remove and squish the rich toffee out a bit then leave to cool
Add chopped banana spoon of custard then top with cream!!
3pp of heaven!!!!

Remove peanut butter 2pp each






Don’t they look and sound delicious!

Did you go like our page for the area?  It’ll only take a few seconds, go do it for me now please https://www.facebook.com/area37 and if you wish to you can follow us on twitter too @WWarea37

Well I’m happy I’ve lost 1/2lb this morning, that’s going in the right direction which is good enough for me, especially as I was poorly last weekend.  I’ve made a conscious effort to eat well this week though, and there’s no junk in the house so not overindulging, plus I’ve not been drinking the old vino as I haven’t had any tastebuds so not much point! 

Yesterday morning my stomach was rumbling, now I’d had my porridge and banana for breakfast so does a rumbling stomach mean you’re hungry?  I didn’t feel hungry and I’d had the same the day before, so I ignored it and had a glass of water instead.  Maybe next time you get a rumbling stomach you actually question whether it’s hunger or just your digestion system working.

I waited until lunchtime and had the chicken casserole I’d prepared earlier, the Colman’s chicken casserole mix was only 3pp, and I added skinned chicken thighs, then served it with mash and corn on the cob and it was delicious for 10pp, my tea was leftovers from the day before.

Lots to do this morning, then I’m making my bestie lunch, thinking Salmon and home made bread maybe!  Mmm

Catch ya tomorrow. 

BeYOUtiful and appreciate your awesomeness!

No comments: