Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 24 February 2014

Morning Morning - let's have ya!

24th February 2014
If you add a little to a little, and then do it again, soon that little shall be much. Hesiod

I’ll never be accused of rushing when it comes to getting rid of my Christmas weight, lost 1/2lb this week and that’s my silver seven ;) and back to my pre Christmas weight – phew!  It’s taken me 7 weeks, I’ll happy with that!  I started a new journal last week and my target was 1/2lb a week and that’s exactly what I’ve lost this week, if I can keep that up till the sunshine arrives I’ll be happy and ready for summer.  This way I get to go over my allowance a little and still lose weight, I likes eating I do so I’m in no rush!


Yesterday’s breakfast was a Weight Watcher wrap with scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and a Weight Watcher sausage, I have to say I was impressed with their Cumberland sausage for one ProPoints.

For lunch we had lazy beef with chips and veggies, that’s not what it says on the packet but all supermarkets do them, usually 3 for a tenner, they’re beef or lamb in gravy in a microwaveable bag, and personally I cannot cook beef and make it that melt in your mouth texture, plus they’re cheaper than buying a joint.  At 6pp for half on the packet, it’s perfect for a quick meal without fuss.

For tea we had Weight Watcher wraps filled with the leftover veg from lunch and a little cheese, folded in half and cooked on the George Foreman – they were delicious! 
 
I also came across a great idea on facebook, salad in a jar (I’ve seen it before but had forgotten) she’d put up four days of salad ready for work – nothing like being prepared and because it’s airtight it will keep well.  I’m sure I saw these jars in Asda the other day, they usually do them in Ikea too.

I also did a taste test on the Cathedral City cheese, comparing the lighter option against the mature and I have to say I couldn’t really tell the difference, yet a 40g piece of lighter is 3pp and the full fat 5pp, so definitely worth the change. 

I’m thinking Filling & Healthy today.  Have some salmon in the fridge, we’ll see, for a change I haven’t thought about food the moment I get out of bed! 

Have a great day, there’s an amazing sunrise starting. 

BeYOUtiful & Eat Gorgeous.



No comments: