Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 February 2014

Can't beat a good walk...



23rd February 2014
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. Walt Disney

A lovely walk was had with a group of my Weight Watcher members yesterday on Cannock Chase, really nice to get some fresh air and we were fortunate enough to have a bit of sun too, cold maybe but dry – perfect walking weather.  We enjoyed it so much we’re going to do it again Sunday 2nd March, 11.45am for a 12 o’clock start, meeting at Whitehouse Car Park, Cannock,WS12 4PR which is on Penkridge Bank Road , at the junction of Marquis’s drive, there’s a Baptist bible college white building across the road.  All welcome, adults, kids and dogs as long as they can walk for a couple of hours.  

I then enjoyed a massage at the marvellous Chi Rooms in Essington where she tried to sort out all my aches and pains, she did a damn good job of chilling me out, I was good for nothing for the rest of the day and enjoyed mostly sitting on my backside in front of the tv, watching Colin Farrell mmm…  The tv viewing was followed by an early night, unfortunately not with Colin Farrell, hey ho at least I was guaranteed sleep!

I’d popped into Asda on my way to the chase to get some stuff for my meeting next week, looking forward to sharing my findings with my members, it’s amazing what you can find when you spend a little time looking.

I also bought some nice food for dinner, although I didn’t have the energy or inclination to cook yesterday so we went for the easy option, I’d bought these from Co-Op, they were only £1 each and the chicken one was 10pp / 13pp for the cheese one, we had split them and had half of each flavour, we weren’t hungry luckily so they were an easy, enjoyable quick fix.  I’d bought some Weight Watcher coleslaw too, so enjoyed a spoonful of that with it.

Today I will make the effort to cook a proper meal, I’ll start with something scrumptious for breakfast I think, then hopefully if moms still in the mood we’re off to visit one of my besties in her new house.  Yes I feel a day filled with ‘doing’, and I have the energy to do it because I’m all rested.  Can’t beat days like that!



Have a good one whatever you’ve planned, Eat Gorgeous, BeYOUtiful & enjoy every day, life’s short!




No comments: