Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Diet Devil led me astray & Satan of the Scales set me straight!

25th September 2013
 
You cannot talk defeat and expect to have victory. You can’t talk lack and expect to have abundance. You’ve got to send your words out in the direction you want your life to go. — Joel Osteen
 
There's a reason I'm a Weight Watcher! I let the greedy none ProPointing bird inside get out for 4 days this week & I gained 4lb at my meeting yesterday! Eek!  Was I surprised, not with a gain nah, not after the weekend I’d had, but with 4lb hell yeah, Satin had definitely been at my Scales and done his devilish duty.  Am I upset – nah, not at all, I know I can get it off, I expect to shift it by next Tuesday if I’m honest because it’s what I call ‘jelly fat’, it goes on quick so you get it off before it sets!  I had a four day weekend of overindulging, if you recall there was the pub lunch on Friday, that meal was 51pp, I may not have eaten it all but I didn’t eat 35pp worth and that didn’t include the rest of the day!  Saturday was my walk, I walked 15 miles, earned 17pp then consumed…. Wait for it 109!  Oh my that sounds awful doesn’t it but it wasn’t excessive quantities of food even, the day looked like this;
 
Toast & spread 6pp
Small slice of flapjack & fruitcake on walk 12pp
Banana
½ flapjack & peanut butter latte after walk 18pp
2 pieces of kfc & large fries on way home 25pp
Cheese burgers for tea 30pp
Beer & wine 18pp
 
And that’s how easy it is to spend 109 ProPoints!
 
Sunday and Monday were 76pp & 67pp, and now I'm back on it with an extra 4lb to lose - onwards & upwards, it only works if you follow it and I did yesterday ;-)
 
I know I’m a leader and I should be leading by example but I’m also a human being who strays and indulges and was once a member, I loves food, it ain’t ever gonna change, I just need to bash the greedy bird over the head with the healthy stick again and get her back under control, you can be too happy where food is concerned as I’ve shown this weekend ;0)
 
Anyway yesterdays meals were delicious, my tracker looked like this;

Breakfast - cheesy mushrooms on toast (7pp)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lunch - Linda McCartney sweet potato kiev (9pp), Morrison's herby potatoes (3pp) and green beans
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tea – the rest of the herby potatoes (3pp), ½ tin of Heinz bbq beans (4pp) and fried egg (3pp)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were all delicious meals, very impressed with the kiev and liking the bbq beans too.  How can anyone be naturally thin when there’s all this good stuff to be eaten!  I embrace my inner greedy girl she has the most amazing tastebuds!
 
So I’m thinking the other half of the beans for breakfast, I’ve been looking into some F&H meal ideas which I plan to try over the next few weeks, can’t do it until I’ve been shopping though because I don’t have the ingredients and I bought a couple of ready meals at the weekend that I need to eat first.  Also had a look through the 20 minute meals cookbook and there are some delicious ideas in there too, Jon who did the walk with us Saturday had made the frittata to go from there, and instead of pasta, he’d used couscous, he didn’t share though, him and Emma had a rucksack full of food you know and they let us all watch them eat it! ;-)  I did laugh when one of the ladies who did the walk said, “I knew you were Weight Watchers when one of you took a Weight Watcher bar out of the rucksack”, she then said, “I knew you were my kind of Weight Watchers when she then put it back in and took out a massive slab of dairy milk”, mmm how can they be your two choices lol, a 2pp WW bar or a 30pp Dairy Milk, that’s a real woman isn’t it (and no it wasn’t me!)
 
Right back to reality and a day of work, and of course a day of Eating Gorgeous but this time within my ProPoints allowance!  Wish I’d got crumpets, I really need to start a shopping list……
 
Healthy & Happy remember xx

No comments: