Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 18 March 2011

18th March 2011

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out share, SMILE, hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." Og Mandino

OMG I’m speechless! No really I am, my voice has almost completely gone now ;D and with it my brain I think, I can think of anything to write this morning, I can’t get going at all, I got up at 5.45, got dressed and took Alfie out straight away for his walk, we wandered about till 7.30 and now I’m sat eating toast that has way too many ProPoints (2 small slices with spread 7pp) in it and drinking a cup of tea, feeling a little sorry for myself cos I’ve got loads to do and a training session this afternoon in Burton!

Other than that I’m great, I’m very grateful for my life and I love being me, when you see what’s happening elsewhere it makes you count your blessings. There aren’t many who can see they love their job and enjoy going to work every day, it makes me very grateful.

Just realised it’s Comic Relief day today, I’m listening to Chris Moyles who’s almost broke the record for the longest radio show ever, I am a fan I have to say and they’ve raised £1.3 million already, wow that’s just amazing. The comic relief theme this year is “do something funny for money”, so as I’m absolutely shattered and will be out most of the day, when I get home tonight, I’m going to watch a funny dvd and just make a donation. We have raised almost £300 in my meeting for the Japan appeal so thank you everyone.

So whatever you’ve got planned this weekend enjoy, I’ve noticed the shops are already full of Easter eggs and if you’re a bit like tempted by that Cadbury's cream egg do you know what you'd have to do to burn the 6pp it's worth.
Mountain biking - 22mins
Rock climbing - 23mins
Badminton - 42mins
Yoga - 47mins

OUCH! So please if you’re going to give in to the craving, have one not a pack of six, just because they’re eggs doesn’t mean you need to buy them in half dozen boxes ;D

Back to C everyone’s heard of it Im sure but do we really realise what they do, well I’ve just been on their website and checked, it states

“Comic Relief is a major charity based in the UK which strives to create a just world free from poverty – and we work 365 days a year to help that vision become a reality.”

So if you usually have a drink and/or a takeaway on a Friday night why not decide to donate that money to Comic relief tonight, I’ve just watched a little girl on Radio 1 give her pocket money to them, so I've just donated mine too.
Anyway I’m rambling because I’m not with it and have loads of paperwork to do, so I’m going now. Have a fabulous day xx

No comments: