Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 April 2023

I'm going out out!

Saturday 29th April 2023
look forward to the day ahead



Well check me out, I stayed out till 9ish last night, rock and roll me, we didn't go to sleep according to my fitbit until 22.38, rock and roll and wait for it, I'm going on a date tonight, we're going out, out!  Yep, he said when we were over the pub last night that we need our time, I've spent so much time making sure Aryn is okay and settled that everything we do is usually the three of us, so now he's good and truly settled, we can be having our time too.  I'm really looking forward to it, off to Miller and Carter with my brother and his wife for a meal, I'll be having whatever I fancy regardless of calories but I have managed the last 6 days under budget, even last night with going over the local for a few.  

The rest of my day was chilled yesterday, dropped Aryn off, came back had a long soak in the bath, then spent the day with my book, trying to re read all of the Seven sisters in time for the last one in the series, I'm on book 5 of 7 so I'm getting there, they are long books too, most at least 18 hours (over 500 pages)!  

I finally cooked the pizza from my Gousto box, I really wasn't feeling this pizza once it arrived because it had no tomato on it, the puree was sweetcorn and I was like 'what', I didn't think Aryn would eat it, as he can be fussy these days!  But we all wolfed it down, I ate mine before they got home in case I thought it wouldn't be up to much and I'd have to cook something else but no, it was really tasty.

 

Here's the recipe, it's worth making and easy because you use ready made bases

Chorizo & Sweetcorn Pizza With Chilli Oil & Rocket Salad | Gousto  For 65% off first box & 25% for 2 months, cancel anytime use this link https://gousto.co.uk/raf?promo_code=BEVER43868435...

This was my breakfast using up what I already had, there's ham in that bread, I wanted mushrooms but when I popped in the local Co-op they wanted £2.25 for 150g, I wasn't paying that when I can get 300g for 93p in Sainsbury's, I know convenience of the local shop costs more but that really is taking the pee!



Oh back to the pub last night, what's this all about, booze in a bucket! They were all on em...


I'm assuming they're cocktails but it's quite a sight seeing a woman dancing with a bucket of booze lol = classy! The bar staff couldn't keep up, a pub full of woman drinking buckets, I think there was actually a special night out as there was so many of them, but maybe that's just a normal Friday night, I mean we left at 9 and they'd already had a few of them each - ouch, my heads a little foggy after a few JD's and diet cokes, I can't imagine how it would feel after drinking what must taste of pop but be strong, the thought of the calories in them makes me shudder. Each to their own.

Well I better get ready for work, that bit of sunshine yesterday was welcomed, we definitely need more of that don't we. Here's to a lovely day, I'm looking forward to my night out, we're even having a taxi so I can have a nice bottle of wine with my meal, I usually drive when we eat out.

Have a great day, hope to see some of you this morning, Happy May Day bank holiday weekend. 


Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx





No comments: