Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 April 2023

Someone fetch me a paper?

Sunday 23rd April 2023
Relax and recharge. 

I woke up at 2am and remembered I'd forgot to take the washing in, which would've been dry!  I needed the loo so nipped downstairs and looked outside to see it was raining already otherwise I think I would've gone and got it in lol.  It took me an hour to get back to sleep, thankfully we were asleep by 9.  Washings now been respun and it's in the tumble dryer - it was the bloody bath towels too grrr.  Hey ho, on a positive, I have  tumble dryer so it will get dried.  

We had a 'normal' day yesterday, after a cracking morning huddle, I came home to find him doing another coat on the decking, apparently I did it wrong as there's marks where the paint overlaps so I'm never allowed near a brush again :) like I'm bothered lol.  It's gonna take ages to put right the mess I've made - yeah whatever, it's clean and waterproof and that's all that matters ain't it, once the furniture's down, you can't see most of it.  Oh and I shouldn't have painted the wall and the gravel boards either apparently tee hee, it's a good job he loves me he says cos I made a mess lol.

At least I can cook ay, another success in the kitchen yesterday, clear plates all round too! Another Gousto success, for 65% off first box & 25% off for 2 months here’s the link.

www.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=BEVER43868435&utm_source=weblink
 
https://www.gousto.co.uk/cookbook/recipes/soy-glazed-chicken-japanese-slaw

The Japanese slaw was delicious, it was sushi rice which cooked easily, that surprised me, the sauce on the chicken was quite a strong flavour even for me. 

I must have done 5 loads of washing yesterday, the 2 which I hung out and the rest that went in dryer or on airers, none of it was mine either, dirty boys! 

Eventually all the tasks got done and we sat on our backsides, he's watching something called Hell on Wheels, which he seemed to forget I hadn't seen the first two series, but he was happy and I caught on with most of it.  He's worked so damn hard the last few weeks, I was happy to let him have full control of the remote. 

It's now half eight Sunday morning and he's gone to work so I've got a quiet day ahead of me, no plans, might watch some tv, cook us fish and chips for dinner, but other than washing up, I ain't doing NO housework.  Aryn hoovered for me yesterday bless him, so that's done, it's a lived in house, it'll do me. 

On that note, have a great day, I do fancy cooking I think, maybe a bit of batch cooking but everything's frozen and I don't wanna go buy more food, I wanna use up what I have.  I might go get me a newspaper instead and have a read. 

Let's have a lovely day whatever we do, you can be active or lazy, do your day your way! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: