Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Here we go again...

Tuesday 25th April 2023
Every day can be another fresh start.


I bloody love eating and drinking I do, but I will never stop trying to get the amount I consume under control!  Yesterday I re-opened my Nutracheck app and started tracking again.  This was our dinner, it was okay, I wouldn't buy it again, although Aryn liked it and it was good for the calories.  I really enjoy veggies thankfully, so need to make sure I always get plenty on my plate and yorkies are lush too. 

 

I don't know if it was because I'd got back on track so the rebel in me was rearing it's ugly head or I just fancied one but I had a crisp sandwich a couple of hours later.  I wasn't hungry, maybe a little peckish, I enjoyed it though and what a great snack for 259 calories!  I don't mind brown bread at all and it was the small slices, the crisps went everywhere as I bit into it - lovely it was. 
 
 


I did go back to the swimming baths but only did half hour (half swimming, half walking) as I could feel it making my arms and back ache almost instantly, damn body letting me down, but I'll build it back up.  I came home and did a little yoga for sciatica, by the time I'd finished yay everything else hurt too lol.  As you can see I didn't do many steps either as I spent a lots of hours with my laptop doing work - end of the tax year YAY - not! 

I've set my Nutracheck to lose 1/2lb a week so I'm allowed 2034 calories a day - nice and I finished yesterday with 479 spare.  The 2034 isn't a target, it's a guide to the maximum I should have.  There's 3500 calories to a pound of fat, so as long as I cut the calories I need, I'll lose that pound every time I cut the 3,500, it may take a week or two but it'll disappear. 

I've got a Gousto box coming today, I will track them first and work the rest of my day around them, I'll also make sure I only have one portion of the meal!  

At teatime, I took all my aches and pains to Nikki where she did some serious massage on me, proper intense but you know what, it worked, I came out of there and my lower back pain and the pain in my neck and base of skull had gone, even my hands weren't hurting as much as they usually do.  Oh if I could get through today without my leg pain, I'd be so pleased.  I was thinking yesterday, how people say if you could talk to your younger self, what would you say.  I'd say enjoy waking up and not being in pain because it's the one thing you'll long for more than anything when you hit your fifties! 

I've got some mushrooms in the fridge, might have mushrooms on toast for breakfast, that'll keep me going till I get home around one ish.  Yeah, I'll go make that and a mug of tea now, all tracked of course. 

A bit of sunshine would be nice, I'm sat here with a blanket over me, in April that's crazy, I'm not putting the heating on. 

Have a tremendous Tuesday, do your day your way.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: