Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 27 April 2023

If only it was easy everyday day!

Thursday 27th April 2023
Don't be your biggest opponent!


Another day survived!  If only it was this easy everyday day!  I did consume more calories yesterday but it was all enjoyed and delicious, I started my morning with mushrooms on toast.  Then for lunch I had pea and ham soup, what made both meals higher calories was the ciabatta rolls that I didn't want to waste, they were 226 calories each, my bread would've only cost 110 for 2 slices.

  


Our dinner was absolutely one of the best Gousto so far, Aryn went back for seconds, I wanted to but I'm back on track! The dish was so easy to make too, here's the link to the recipe if you don't do Gousto, Pulled Hoisin Chicken And Sesame Noodles | Gousto but if you want to give them a try, http://www.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=BEVER43868435... will give you 65% off first box and 25% off for 2 months. I've loved them for the last 6 weeks and will continue when my offer ends.



 

The rest of my day after our huddle was lazy as I was in pain, I nipped over the shop then sat on my ass and binge watched Malpractice on ITVX, it's really good, definitely worth a watch.

I did snack on a chunk of cheese, I just fancied it but it was measured out and I nibbled on it whilst watching tele.  

Now today's a busy day, 3 huddles, so I need to get my food planned, I've got 3 gousto left, but I could get away with using them from tomorrow, the one is posh fish finger sandwich but it was with brioche buns which I don't like so Aryn ate two of them yesterday as a 'snack' with a bag of crisps - boy can eat!   So I could have that with chips or mash, I'd be happy with that.  We'll see, I'll start with mushrooms on toast again I think, but on brown bread not ciabatta!

Right I need to go shower, here's to another on track day, 

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x




No comments: