Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 6 April 2023

Busy day ahead...

Thursday 6th April 2023
Appreciate the small stuff.


I had a lovely day yesterday really, fab huddle with lots of laughs, then I took the car to have the windscreen replaced, initially he looked at the car and said it's the wrong glass so he wasn't gonna be able to do it, but then he realised it wasn't so 75 minutes later it was done.  I sat listening to my audiobook, I'm on book 2 of the 7, relistening ready for when they release the last one next month.

Aryn and I then went shopping for food for the weekend, we opted for Tesco and we didn't go mad.  He wouldn't let me buy cocktail sausages (spoilsport).  He bought jam doughnuts though, his justification was they were only 90p for 5, double standards I say lol.

Got home and we changed our mind about which Gousto to cook and opted for this one, we wouldn't have it again, it was okay, a little lacking in taste, I had to add extra vegetable stock and I threw in an oxo cube which made it better.  First one we've had we wouldn't repeat though, still enjoying my discount, if you want to (I know you've read it before and I'm very grateful for those who've ordered, I got another credit on my account this morning so next weeks box is free for me thanks to a couple of lovely people signing up) OOO this link has 70% off first box & 25% for first two months  cook.gousto.co.uk/raf/?promo_code=BEVER43868435&utm_source=weblink



  


The rest of my evening was spent watching Greys Anatomy and Station 19, before having a good nights sleep helped by painkillers taking the edge off, a good 8 hours and I'm ready for the day ahead.  

I did indulge in a big mac, used my points to pay for it, have to say it wasn't all that, seemed a bit dry, I was gutted as I'd really fancied one for weeks, maybe I'm not a cheese burger girl but it was the burger that was dry, maybe it was a bad chef in their kitchen and  a one off!  

I need to get ready for work as I actually slept till my alarm, not time for hanging around this morning, I do need more caffeine though.

Let's make Thursday worthwhile, busy day for us at Be Happy Owls, 3 huddles today, I'll still find time to cook, those aubergines need using :) 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me

No comments: