Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 6 November 2022

Snuggle down Sunday

Sunday 6th November 2022




Busy week in huddles and a lot of success at the scales and giggles in the chats, it's great to see everyone being realistic and enjoying their journeys.

Not blogged for a couple of days, partly because Friday I couldn't think of more than a few lines, then Saturday morning the laptop started 'updating' and it took over an hour, so I had to go to work!

It's been a calm few days though, I've got a chest infection which is working its way better day by day, a lovely cough to go with it too!  I think I may have shared my germs with himself, just like Aryn shared his with me, but I actually think he had the start of the lurgy when he arrived home Friday, so I won't take the blame.

Not overeaten the last few days which is a bonus, did enjoy some of the cheese and potato pie my sister made me.  I cooked chicken and chips for tea Friday which we washed down with a glass of champagne to finally celebrate having Aryn permanently thanks to the judge agreeing it was best. 

We went to the Malt at Landywood for lunch yesterday, it was delicious, we were supposed to go to the bonfire at Himley last night but when we found out they'd sold twenty two thousand tickets and were recommending people caught the bus, we weren't so keen, add that to the fact I wasn't 100% better, we gave Aryn the choice and he chose not to go, so we treated us all to lunch instead.  Looking at the comments on their Facebook page, I think we made the right call.

We spent our chill out time watching the rest of Yellowstone, all four series watched now, and the next series starts on Paramount+ next Sunday apparently, we don't have that, but we'll get to watch it at some point.

My awesome sister got me a leg of lamb so I've just put it in the oven on very low and will cook it for hours, I want roast parsnips, so will nip to Farm Foods and buy frozen, I was going to nip in Aldi on way back from lunch yesterday, but they were queueing to get on the car park, nah I ain't doing that!


I've missed not swimming, not been since last Monday, hopefully be well enough to go tomorrow, Aryn wants to start the gym so maybe we can start that too, gently at first of course!  

Oh speaking of Aryn, I went for his review at school on Friday and it all went well, so that was a relief, it's not even been a year since he arrived in the UK (December 6th will be the year) and it's been a hell of a journey for him, but he's done so well and I'm so, very proud of him and how far he's come.  

I'm looking forward to a day of rest, cooking a dinner and doing not a lot of anything snuggled down on the settee.

Whatever you're up too, have a great time xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx





No comments: