Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 7 November 2022

Coughing and Crazy Cats

Monday 7th November 2022
It's okay to try again today.


Well, I'm still coughing!  Loads better than I was though and until my work wife Elle told me not to even think about going swimming this morning, I was contemplating it, but she's right, I'm not 100% and it's probably not a great idea.  I'll have another rest day so I can be fit and well for work tomorrow.  

Seriously though, I'm sick to death of coughing, it's gotta be one of the most annoying symptoms, disturbs your sleep, oh and when you get to a certain age, you gotta make sure you don't pee yourself at the same time!  TMI?

I did make a Sunday roast though, put a leg of lamb in on low for hours and nipped to Farm Foods for parsnips and it was delicious, cabbage, beans, carrots and peas as veggies, yeah, a roast dinner has to be one of my favourites.  I cooked extra mash and defrosted some beef mince and made cottage pie for today.  

I've got leftover lamb, now to decide what to do with that - I'm sure I've typed that line before lol. 

Curry is an easy option, I do like a good curry, but I'll check out Pinterest, it was a big leg and it's freezable so it's all good.  I had lamb tagliatelle at The Malt on Saturday, and it was delicious, never thought about putting lamb with pasta, but mmm it works!

As all we really did yesterday was watch tele, there's not much to talk about, Enola Holmes 2 was good, and we watched Fishermans Friends which I enjoyed the first time.

The crazy cats are zooming round the house, they were doing that at 4am too - grrrr!

Right, let's have a good day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx







No comments: