Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 18 November 2022

Early to bed - early to rise!

Friday 18th November 2022
It is not selfish to do what's best for you.


Started my day with tomatoes on toast yesterday, made time for breakfast despite getting up later than usual, I've been awake since half three this morning and I got up as I wanted the loo and a cuppa.  

I was cold and hungry again yesterday, I finally caved and put the heating on when I got home from the morning huddles, and I left it on for the rest of the day.  I even fell asleep for 20 minutes after I ate my lunch which was this....


Now I do have a recipe on our website Corned Beef Hash (behappyowls.com) but I didn't follow it yesterday, I cheated a little and used these and they worked really well.  
£1.65 from Morrisons, I bought them a few weeks ago and there were a few left in the bag.  The only problem with corned beef hash is you can eat more than a portion, I should've done some veggies on the side to bulk it out then I would've resisted overeating.

Aryn had a takeaway pizza for his tea as he had the £10 just eat voucher he won, then when I got back from the night huddle, I say his pizza box and wanted one myself!  I found this in the freezer and added pineapple and sweetcorn.  These are only £1.15 in Farmfoods, I enjoyed it, a lot of calories though, 824 for what's in the box - ouch.

 

Yeah, we can safely say I went over my allowance yesterday!  I've still not got rid of this lurgy, woke up in the middle of the night all bunged up with my throat hurting, done a covid test this morning again just in case, it's clear, I've just got an infection that's taking it's time to shift.

Good news, I had my doctors phone appointment and spoke to a head nurse, she's referred me for physio, so that's great, says it'll come through in 3 weeks too, which is great.  

An hour or two of housework this morning, I can't see the coffee table right now and it's a big table, I also want to change the bedding too, I want to go swimming, but I don't think I should as not 100%.  

Right, I want another cuppa to soothe my throat!  Let's have a good day shall we x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: