Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 16 November 2022

I was hungry yesterday!

Wednesday 16th November 2022
Do it for yourself.


Busy workday yesterday and it was cold and damn wasn't it, not a nice weather day at all!  I don't know if it was the weather or what but I was hungry all day.  I had a chicken mayo toastie for breakfast - yeah I wanted to use the last of the chicken but I enjoyed it too, cost 442 calories but worth it. 


For lunch I had a tin of chicken soup, we'd talked soup in huddles, and I fancied some and didn't really want to make any from scratch, I might today though as I have more time.  I added a handful of extra chicken, thinking the protein would help fill me, I also had a slice of bread and butter with it so that was another 457 calories. I ate this just before 1, and I was still hungry.  If I'd been in a restaurant, it would've been the starter.


I ended up cooking my dinner after I'd eaten the soup and having it just after 2 - oops!  Another 434 calories gone but finally I was full. 


In news other than food, I lost 1lb at the scales, not gonna lie, I expected more, mainly because I'd put 2lb on last week, but I soon realised I hadn't started tracking and eating properly until Thursday so only done a 5-day week, I also wasn't anywhere within my allowance the other days.  

I'm happy because I'm back in control of my eating and my attitudes better, having said that I did go over my allowance yesterday, I was peckish when I got home and had a slice of bread with Dairylea light on it, really enjoyed it too.

Anyway, today there's a lasagne in the fridge with use by 16th so we either have that for dinner or it goes in the freezer, the chicken has all gone.  I fancy tomatoes on toast for breakfast I think.

I've slept really well, at least 8 hours I've managed so I'm ready for my day, I think Aryn might want to go to the gym later, but I'm still trying to decide if I'm going swimming this morning.  I don't want to do too much too soon, I've still got a bit of a cough, mmm decisions, decisions. 

Let's have a great day, whatever it may bring, I'm looking forward to the huddle at Wimborne Road this morning, it was great to have Carol back yesterday but of course Elle was miss, thankfully she's not feeling poorly, she should test negative soon I'm sure. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x









No comments: