Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 November 2022

Running Late!

Thursday 17th November 2022
It'll all wait!


Wide awake at half two this morning but I refused to get up, I lay there and after about an hour I finally managed to go to sleep, the cat had fell asleep on my chest which wasn't fun but thankfully once the other joined they both went and I slept till my alarm which for some reason was set for half six so now I don't have as much time as I normally would have.  Hey ho, it'll all wait!

I got the munchies last night and had crackers with cheese spread, then a slice of bread and butter with a bag of cheese and onion crisp - bugga.  WHY?  Well, I think it was because I hadn't had enough veggies during the day to fill me up.

I'd been swimming on morning and don my 32 (half mile) lengths but didn't eat until I had beans on toast with Aryn around 11ish!  They were so good though, I really enjoyed them, I also caved and had a couple of Toffee muffins I'd baked for Aryn!  


I then spent an hour doing housework, I deep cleaned the bathrooms, took the shower curtains down and gave them a wash, feeling complete in my accomplishment, I then sat on my ass and watched a Christmas movie until Aryn came back and we went to the gym, he seems quite keen, so we shall do it.

Dinner was this lasagne, it was okay, but I should've done veggies with it!  Aryn had a load of onion rings with his, I just had mine on its own - big mistake, hence the munchies later.


I have chuckled when I came down this morning to find this...


They obviously thought I'd cleaned the bathroom to make it a playroom for cats!  

Anyway, I gotta go, I've not got long to get ready and I'm hungry too, so I'd like time to eat as it's a long, busy day.  Hope you're up for a good day, let's make it a good one, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: