Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 November 2022

35 days, REALLY!

Saturday 19th November 2022
Be your own kind of beautiful.



After waking to go to loo about four, then having a coughing fit where I wretched, I went back to bed and slept till the alarm at six, glad I managed that extra sleep.  

I did my bit of housework yesterday, bless Aryn he did the hoovering when he got back from school, whilst I cooked tea.  We had pork fillet, mash, beans, carrots, cauli cheese and honey and mustard sauce.  The pork in mustard sauce was from Aldi, a new range according to the sign, I'm sure it cost £4.50 and it was really delicious and cooked in 30 minutes.   It didn't say to heat the sauce though, so I'm not sure if you could put it in a cup of boiling water if you wanted it hot?  We just had a bit on the side to dip in if they wanted and Aryn didn't want the sauce at all.



We started watching 1883 - it's very good (it's the story of the Dutton family from Yellowstone which we love back in 1883).

Just a chilling Friday with lots of laughter which I love, always great when he gets back, love seeing Aryn happy too, can't believe it'll be a year at the end of the month since he entered my life, such a great kid. 

He's bought the motorhome home this weekend, he wants to do 'work' on it!  That'll be fun - not, I shall stay out of it and let him get on with it, at some point we've got to drive down to where he was working to get his car, as he's off somewhere else next week and the week after.  He did suggest catching the train but they're all over the place and the price of them is crazy, I'd rather drive down with him and drive back on my own.

Looking forward to our mornings huddle, need to think about food for later, not thought about anything yet, might get the chicken wings out the freezer - I've actually just stopped and gone and took them out, we'll have a picky tea I think, I have some wraps that need using up by tomorrow too.    

Cats are running round like loonies, jumping all over each other this morning, they do know how to have a good time that's for sure. 

Not much to write today, but I like days like that, it means all is calm in my world and there's been no stress - perfect. 

If the worst thing in my day is a snotty nose and a cough - how blessed am I!

I also have no idea what the weather was like yesterday because I didn't have to leave the house, after a week of rain I didn't miss not going out there!  

Here's to a great day, a wonderful weekend and a clear motorway when we drive to get the car ;) 

I'm trying to ignore it's only 35 days till Christmas!  That's so scary, we've got Aryn's birthday first, then I need to find some money to buy some gifts lol, ah well, we'll enjoy it regardless of how much is spent, it's about being together isn't it? We'll soon find out I guess lol. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: