Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 January 2021

Weekend vibes

Saturday 30th January 2021
Great things don't come from comfort zones


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped 3318 times 
I covered 1.41 miles 
I burned1845  calories  

I consumed no idea calories
I was active for 0 minutes 
I slept 8 hours 59 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  left to walk =

My 3 good things;

1) Chinese Takeaway

2) Sleep

3) Being Alive!

 

🦉


Mom's confused this morning, asking me if I'll take her home, so today will be fun - not.  

Not to worry, let's focus on the good stuff, my mate Chantel is doing really well with UW, she lives in Cambridge so it's reconnected us and given us reasons to be in touch more.  I had a quiet day yesterday, lots of chilling with mom and an early night after a delicious Chinese takeaway.  As always I ordered enough food for a family of four, it will now feed me all weekend!  It was lush though;  


 


  
Even Alfie enjoyed his bones!  

I hadn't eaten since my breakfast and luckily I found the prawn in the pancake roll before it was too late! 

Not much to talk about this morning as I didn't do much, watched 'It's a Sin' not quite finished it but I will over the weekend.  Did one of my appointments on zoom which was good as we got to have a chat too, great to hear people getting work after being made redundant, there is light at the end of the tunnel thankfully.

Looking forwad to a zoom call this morning and catching up with my tribe, only a couple of calls planned this weekend so we can rest up and have mom and me time.  

Right mom needs so I'm off, have a great day. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx 



No comments: