Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 January 2021

Let's do this!

Thursday 28th January 2021
Never stop trying, never stop believing, never give up, your day will come. 


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped 5068 times 
I covered 2.16 miles 
I burned 2014 calories  

I consumed 1425 calories
I was active for 8 minutes 
I slept  6 hours 0mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  left to walk =

My 3 good things;

1) People trying to help me! 

2) My mom was an angel all day. 

3) Cups of tea.

 

🦉

 

Yesterday was full on for me, mom was amazing and I've still got time to hit my two targets by 7 tonight, I need 2 customers and I need two of my partners to get one or two customers each.  Will we do it - who knows, will we try - hell yes!

Food wise, it was 50/50, 

 
I could seriously live on this bacon, 66 calories for 2 slices, it's delicious.  

this however, nah, I wouldn't buy again, it was a big portion, but a little too runny for my liking but I could see others enjoying it, just not to my tastebuds.  

I did have a couple of chocolates, a bag of crisps and a scotch pancake, and I've just finished the packet of them this morning - bugga, not to worry, I'll have my breakfast later and balance it out.  I'm thinking a dinner today as I have potatoes and veggies that need using and it'll make me stop and eat.

Anyway, I need a shower and another cuppa, so gonna cut this short this morning, mom didn't have as good a night as she did day, so I'm tired, but I can go to bed at 8 tonight thankfully ;) 

Mwah, luv ya, have a great day xx

Love me 




No comments: