Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 January 2021

This girl is on fire....

Friday 15th January 2021
Be an inspiration! Have someone look at you and say because of you, I didn't give up!



My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 5/1/21 - 192lb
I've already lost - 8lb 
Yesterday I stepped 10,230 times 
I covered  4.32 miles 
I burned 2271 calories  

I consumed 1679 calories
I was active for 76 minutes 
I slept 7 hours 44 mins
 #walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 59.40 left to walk = 940.60

My 3 good things yesterday were;

1) Watching my mom having a conversation with the signer on tipping point xx

2) All my meals yesterday were delicious!

3) Getting a message from a happy customer ;) 


🦉

Woo Hoo, got me a lie in this morning, I did have a late night though, team meeting on Zoom, was worth staying awake for.  Mom's come down too and promptly gone back to sleep in her chair, bless her. 

I had another good day, here's what it looked like in food; 

Simple breakfast hummus on toast, quick and delicious!   

Now shopping online isn't always perfect but I'm very thankful for it for sure, I ordered a butternut squash and the one they sent me was absolutely HUGE, so I spent a bit of time prepping it yesterday and will eat it throughout the week with meals in place of chips, I love it roasted as my dinner or as chips so none of it will be wasted. 

This wasso good, the cod was from the freezer, I ate the entire packet because mom didn't want any, will start portioning things up before freezing going forward, so I don't have to defrost the entire pack.


An simple cheese salad sarnie for team, I used my potato peeler to cut the cheese nice and thinly and had it with a bit of salad cream (ooo must order more of that).  I love how simple it is to go and add it to my shopping basket - just done it so I don't forget. 

I didn't have any planned appointments yesterday but when a friend messaged me with this message; 


I said let's chat, so we did and by the end of the call, she ended up with not just her gas/electric but also her landlind, broadband and a mobile sim for less, just £165 a month, saving her £516 a year before she even starts using her cash back card which will save her more, as she said whatever she gets from the card will be a Brucy Bonus lol.

Hungry this morning, when I've finished my blog, I'll do my walk then make me something tasty, got lots to do today so it's a frozen ready meal for lunch with my butternut squash, planning my meals on a Monday is really helping me stay on track, prioritising myself is making all the difference, it really is.

Here's to a fabulous Friday, might even get to walk without ending up soaking wet like I did twice yestreday, it was Alfie's birthday 11 years old bless him so I was happy to walk in the rain, although I did moan like a bitch on the first walk because I had trainers on and my feet were soaking - hate wet feet lol. 

Right I'm off, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x



No comments: