Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 January 2021

She's not for letting me sleep!

Monday 25th January 2021
Create your own happiness!



My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 190lb
I've already lost - 10lb 
Yesterday I stepped 4823 times 
I covered 2.05 miles 
I burned 1958 calories  

I consumed 2064  calories
I was active for 10 minutes 
I slept  6 hours 6 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  94.68 left to walk = 905.32

My 3 good things;

1) Watching the snow and not being stressed about working in it!

2) Watching Alfie in the snow - he's oblivious!

3) Helping 3 people in one day save loads of money! 

 

🦉

 

3.14am was when I finally gave up on trying to sleep, mom woke me at 11, then at 12.30 she got up and went downstairs it took me an age to get back to sleep, then she woke me at 3.14 she shouts me as if it's the norm, she's now snoozing next to me and I'm wide awake, thankfully we went to bed at 8 ish.  Feeling a bit tired this morning I won't lie, hopefully will perk up later on. 

My eating as always was a bit random yesterday again! 

tandoori chicken wings sarnie ;) because that's how I roll! 

Jam tart and squirty cream - don't have pudding very often 

This was my favourite - garlic butter and parmesan mushrooms, potato croquettes, 
cod in butter sauce and greens. 

As I'm up at silly o'clock and my Iceland delivery has arrived, I'll do my meal plan this morning.  The delivery man told me I nearly didn't get it because of the weather, my first order too, so I'm pleased.  I'm fancying a pork dinner today, this cost me £2.50!  I'll share it with Alfie and there should be enough for a sarnie from it too.  
I'm going to have a cooked breakfast use some of the mushrooms in the fridge and the open tin of beans, I find a good breakfast keeps me going and stops me snacking which might explain why I've been more picky this past week, not been doing the cooked breakfast so much.  

I've got a cauliflower that needs using and I'm tempted to have a go at this Cauliflower Breadsticks Recipe - (4.6/5) (keyingredient.com) or Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks * Low Carb Recipes * VIDEO * (realhousemoms.com) same idea different versions.  We shall see how the day takes me, got a couple of appointments this morning and a couple of calls with team mates later on that I'm looking forward too.

I'm aware that I need to stop for lunch and not work through, so I've made a space for that, but I won't lie, I'm loving helping people and I've always been the same, if I'm enjoying doing something, I'll throw my all into it and get caught up in it.  I have seen a crochet pattern today thought that may tempt me to turn off a bit from work and have a bit of a relax lol. 

Mom likes crap tele that just doesn't do it for me so I've been working instead, you can only watch so many tipping points especially when they're repeats! 

Anyway, my brains a little empty this morning, so I'm going to go and do a meal plan, I might do alternatives for busy / not so busy day options. 

Here's to making Monday marvellous, be careful out there in this weather, stay safe and take care of you and yours. 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me 








No comments: