Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Another busy day

Tuesday 19th January 2021
What you allow is what will continue.

My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 5/1/21 - 190lb
I've already lost - 10lb 
Yesterday I stepped 7,426 times 
I covered 3.2 miles 
I burned 2151 calories  

I consumed 2035 calories

I was active for 45 minutes 
I slept 7 hours 16 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD = 72.80 left to walk = 927.2

My 3 good things;

1) Busy, busy day helping new customers 

2) Remembering I'd done a 45 min walkout! My body reminded me lol

3) Feeling amazing on what the press call Blue Monday! 

 

🦉

Yes, I had a great day again yesterday, speaking to young women who want to sort their finances out and simplify their lives.  Just amazing1

Went a bit heavy on the old carbs yesterday, also a little rushed because mom wanted her meal when I was on an appointment!  still managed to keep that calorie deficit - just!   My breakfast was delicious, 

spinach, cheese and 2 ww wraps 

My lunch was tasty, I didn't even take it out the cooking dish, nor did I finish it; 

cheese and potato pie, fried onions, baked beans with sausages 

then I ate the half of a sandwich I'd made for mom that she left and I ate a lemon cheese cake pudding that was in the fridge and a week out of date - oops! 

I have another busy day ahead of me, but it's all good because I can do it from the comfort of my living room.  I'm very, very thankful right now for my life, especially when I'm hearing so much sad news about people I know, covid sure does have a lot to answer for.

Please everyone stay safe, do everything you can to be as healthy as possible, build your immune system.  I need to plan my meals today, I've got them planned for later in the week but not today, that's when I.m busy if I don't have my food planned, I get rushed about eating and it's not as enjoyable or as good for me.  I've treated myself to a Marlies Menu again this week, a bit of what you fancy does you good. 

Anyway's I'm off to enjoy my day, have those WW wraps that need using because the packets open and only lasts so long, mmm what to do with them...

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx






No comments: