Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 December 2023

It's so good to laugh!

Friday 15th December 2023


So I started my day with a sausage bap yesterday and it was amazing!  I did contemplated Greggs, but I know if I'd gone there I would've had the baguette £3.10 & 558 cals rather than the bap £2.30 & 388 cals.  I made use of what I already had, yes I still have some bread rolls lol!  

An Aldi tiger roll is 25p  200 cals and the sausages I used worked out at 40p each & 168 cals, so £1.05 for that bap, I'd normally use the Warburtons rolls which work out at 15p & 148 cals each & I like Coop sausages but I can't find the price, I have used Tesco's which are 28p each, so that would've only cost 71p, bloomin bargain and I cooked it in 5 mins ish in the actifry so it wasn't difficult.  



It was delicious too, tastier than the Greggs on and my mug of tea are always better :)

After our morning huddles I nipped to Walsall to see the angel made of knives, it really is worth a visit, I've wanted to see it since it was first made. 



Once home, I knocked up a stir fry, the noodles were lovely but I'm just not a fan of stir fry, I wanted to give it another chance but my mind wasn't changed. 
  


I ate it though but it really was not worth 636 calories!  I'd have rather had meat and mash with veggies.  I was left wanting more food, it just didn't hit the spot at all.

I can honestly say the highlight of yesterday was laughing, this time of year can be so stressful with lots going on, we've added extra stress to our week before Christmas by deciding to get windows, carpets and have some painting done, so to sit and proper belly laugh with Elle and our members was a great release.

Oops I haven't thought about dinner tonight, we're going for a drink but I still have to feed us all.  It's too late to defrost meat, I've got spuds and some veggies, so I'll have a think what to do.  I want something that can be reheated really.   

I've never made potato skins, might have a play if the spuds are big enough, I want nom nom kind of food, I could stuff them with bacon and cheese, mmmm, nice.  I'm starving and it's not even 7am!

On that note, I'm off to move all the coats out of the hall ready for the painters later, the carpet mans bringing carpets and I've got an appointment this morning to have blood taken, I'm not sure why, the doctors called to book it.   I think that's my only must do's today.  We shall see!

Make sure you look for something to laugh at today, smile at least x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: