Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 9 December 2023

Crazy cats won't let me sleep!

 Saturday 9th December 


I love that quote, thankfully I haven't felt the need to cry in that way in a while, I did get watery eyes with pride for Aryn at his parents evening but I haven't had stress tears in a long time thankfully.  My how times have changed.  The rain can still do one though!

I had a truly, lazy day yesterday, after the drama at the start, I just wanted to relax.  I did go to Aldi for bread but that was my lot.  I watched crap Christmas movies and finished my jigsaw and that was my lot.

For brunch I had all the leftover veggies from my cooked dinner fried up, added some onions and topped with an egg, it was immense, I know it doesn't look it but it was, couldn't decide between brown and red sauce so went for both.


 That kept me going till dinner when we had pizza, I wasn't overly hungry because I'd not done anything, I was really impressed with the M&S pizza, it's bigger than a dinner plate and only 483 calories for half, which I think is a bargain for a pizza.  I only ate 4 slices, I'd cut it in 6, Aryn saw the other two slices off easily on top of his pizza.  


I was in bed and asleep by 7, shattered, woke for a quick chat on phone with himself around half eight but he realised I was half asleep so let me go and then the crazy cats woke me at 3.30am dive bombing the door, I ignored them till around half four when I gave in.  I've not fed them this morning like I usually do when I get up, I will feed them in an hour, try and break the walk Bev up - get fed idea!

I'm looking forward to this morning's huddle, then I have a quiet weekend, I'm gonna clear out the shed.  Oh I wasn't completely lazy yesterday, I sorted the alley, why do men keep broken things?  If it's come off a car because it needed replacing why not throw it away, he'd done same with toilet roll holder he'd replaced - weirdo - well it's gone to the scrap man in the sky :) 

I did a couple of loads of washing too, do not completely lazy, managed 5,534 steps which is alright I think for a lazy day!

Here's to a soaking wet Saturday by the looks, although forecast is saying dry by 11 on my app, we shall see...

I'm gonna slow cook that pork joint today, I bought cobs to go with it.  I could use some in a bit of a sweet and sour dish, then the rest on cobs, it'll be something easy for himself to eat when he gets back late tomorrow night.  Easy food for sure.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx





No comments: