Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 14 December 2023

Better, not perfect but good enough!

Thursday 14th December 2023



I survived the day, went shopping, you need food don't ya, it's one of those things you have to have!  I did have a lazy dinner though, we had the fish cakes from the freezer (wouldn't buy them again) with packet mash and frozen peas, Aryn had fresh green beans.  I also had ham and cheese cobs for brunch as I was starving when I got home from work because I skipped breakfast, so I had one then and I had one for tea later.   I was over on the day by 75 calories, that's a lot better. 

That really was my day,work, housework, shopping, cooking, watched a bit of tele and did a bit of my jigsaw and that was my lot. Normal daily life, no drama, no stress, love it!

I bought a noodle meal deal because I wanted the stir fry veggies and for another quid you got the noodles and the sauce.  We'll be having that today I think with chicken or I could do the chicken with pasta and defrost some beef to do with noodles tomorrow, decisions, decisions!

At least I'm thinking about meals again, that's progress!

I'm gonna have to go, I need to get ready for work, I've been chatting on phone for ages with himself this morning so I have to go but I ain't got much to say anyway :) that's not like me is it ;)


Mwah, luv u


Love me












No comments: