Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 July 2022

One day down...

Wednesday 13th July 2022
Start with yourself first.


I tracked 100% yesterday, time to get back on it properly, holidays over!  Official weigh day isn't until Saturday so can I make a difference before then and save me a bit of the gain from my break?

I enjoyed cheese on toast so much at the weekend, I wanted to be able to have it again now I'm tracking, 30g of good cheese is only 125 calories so it's doable.  For breakfast yesterday I used up some more of the stale posh loaf I'd bought in Wales, soaked it in eggs, added cheese and dry fried, it was delicious and a cheap meal as the bread would've ended up in the bin otherwise!


For lunch I had 1/2 can of tomato soup with the last of the stale bread, it was okay soaked in soup, I've had enough bread for a few days now though! 


Then tea was basa fish which I had out the freezer, bought it when it was on a 1/2 price offer, we had it with corn on the cob seasoned and topped with cheese, plus garlic and herb potatoes, delicious it was.

I enjoyed a sneaky bit of wine and also a packet of cheese puffs I found in the cupboard, I think that really is everything snacky gone now, if it's not there I can't eat it, I need that at the moment.

It was great to be back in the huddles, I've missed the Tuesday and Thursday lunch ones for the last few weeks because of taking Aryn to school, he starts at 12.30 and I have to leave ours at 12, he breaks up next Wednesday and I'll be asking about transport for next term.  I don't mind taking him on my day off but I can't be missing work, I was just glad to get his school sorted.

Another busy day today, I'm taking Aryn again, hour round trip twice if I come home and then I only have 1.5hrs at home.  Got to take car in to have tint off from windows, I've bought a second hand car and the front windows are tinted and they shouldn't be apparently, it's too dark!  Don't want to risk a fine and points on my licence so I'm driving round with the windows down lol.

First though I get to enjoy another huddle with Elle, oh and check me out, I've taken Salmon out of the freezer, planning ahead with meals ain't I!  I'm gonna have scrambled eggs to use the eggs before they go off so I will have a bit of bread again this morning or maybe I'll just have eggs, we'll see.

Right I'm hungry and thirsty, so I'm off... Have a great day 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x  




No comments: