Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 5 July 2022

A dip in the sea

Tuesday 5th July 2022
Keep your mind a happy place.



We had a wonderful day yesterday, nice slow start to the day, I did us a cooked breakfast which filled us up until teatime.  We drove for an hour to Freshwater West to see Dobby's grave (he's from Harry Potter if you aren't an avid fan!)   Aryn wanted to go in the sea, so me and him went for a paddle and ended up in there up to our necks, it's true you get used to the temperature after a bit, thankfully I had a dry sweatshirt and bottoms in the car.

We drove back along the coastal road, stopping in Newgale for a drink and Aryn had a jacket spud because he hadn't wanted breakfast - lazy teenage boy who never wants to get out of bed lol.  

The local pubs in a couple hundred yards away from the house we're staying in and so when we got back we walked down and sat in the beer garden as the sun was shining.  I had planned to make chicken and chips but we all voted to have fish and chips at the pub and wow I'm glad we did as they were delicious.  I cooked the chicken when we got back and we'll make sandwiches today with it.

Yesterday was a perfect holiday day for me, I loved every minute of it, here's hoping the rest of the week is as good, it's dry but not too hot.  Tomorrow we have a boat trip planned, I hope it doesn't get cancelled which is always a chance with the weather, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Not sure what we're doing today, I'll go make a cuppa and think about it.  I'd like to go for a good walk round St David Head at Whitesands Bay, can I talk them all into a 3 mile walk?  We shall see!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x




No comments: