Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Early bird this morning.

Tuesday 12th July 2022
Rise & Shine!

Wide awake at half past three, I may regret that later but hey it's all good, I was asleep by ten so I've had five and a half hours.  I came down put the kettle on then knocked a glass off the side and it smashed all over the floor - doh....  I've got most of it up and will hoover when it's a realistic time, so I've got something on my feet for a change just in case.

Okay, it has to be said - how hot is it, 19 degrees at 5am, although my app is saying possibility of rain in the next hour, I can't see it myself.  Yesterday was stupid hot and my air con in the car isn't working, I need to get it re gassed, thought it had been done so either a) it wasn't or b) it was and it has a leak!  Need to find somewhere to take it, that can fit me in, especially as my work hours and taking Aryn to school takes up most of the day.

FOOD, well it's picky weather isn't it, it was too hot to want to cook yesterday, Aryn had planned to make us Ramen noodles but by the time it came down to it we were both too hot to care.  He did get hummus, bread and sundried tomatoes to make bruschetta like we had when we went out for a meal last week.  They bought it out as an amuse-bouche and he enjoyed it so much he wanted to make it himself, much larger slices that the sample we were given but it was delicious and then I went and ate a bag of Doritos which came back from holiday with us, they've gone now though and there's nothing else like that in cupboards.  
This is one of his, mine were smaller slices and had less tomatoes.  

I had a steak and mustard sandwich for lunch, stripped the beef off Aryn's leftovers  and microwaved it, delicious it was.  

Today we're having fish, potatoes and veggies, I should have enough time to make it in the time between getting him back from school and going back to work.  I'll get it all prepped and ready to go in the oven.

I did do a little shop yesterday, nipped into Sainsbury's on way home, prices still rising aren't they, my UHT milk that I buy was 50p last year, it went up to 59p last month, yesterday it was 65p, just another example of how crazy it's all getting.

I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, use them up as they're best before today, but do I have eggy bread or scrambled egg on toast, mmm decisions, decisions.

But first a shower, one good thing about waking up at silly o'clock is not having to rush to get ready for work.  Looking forward to seeing everyone today, it feels like ages since I've been to work.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 

 


No comments: