Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 4 July 2022

Bloomin eyes keep leakin

Monday 4th July 2022
Enjoy your day.

Sitting in the garden of the holiday home drinking coffee and listening to the cows mooing - noisy they are, they were being taken to be milked we think.  Well so far so lucky, sunshine all the way, there's nowhere on earth I'd rather be than Pembrokeshire when the suns shining, walking along the coastal path as we did yesterday for an hour or so.  

We nipped into Fishguard to pick up supplies and I cooked us a lovely Sunday dinner, well no one complained so I'm assuming it was lovely!



It said it was 17 degrees yesterday but we'd disagree as it felt a lot hotter and we ended up sitting indoors and watching a film on the afternoon.

My eyes keep watering, I'm thinking of mom more than I have done in a while and so many memories and emotions are popping up.  I need a good cwtch as the would say in this part of Wales. 

Look at my boys though, they quickly put a smile back on my face, Aryn wouldn't have done the arms round each other when he first came to us and yesterday he didn't even question me when I told them too :) 

I'm just making us a cooked breakfast then I think we're off to Whitesands beach to have a dip in the sea, Aryn wants too - crazy boy.

Here's to enjoying the day and hoping the sunshine stays.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me

No comments: