Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Another day in my paradise

Wednesday 6th July 2022
Make as many good memories as possible.


Today is my brothers birthday, he's 58!  It would've also been moms, he was the best pressie she ever received apparently but she was always partial to twenty pound notes in bulk too if we're all being honest.  Anyway the plan of action for the day is that Ian and I will go to one of moms favourite beaches and scatter her and Alfie together so she can mooch in the rocks forever more.   

Yesterday was another corker of a day, we drove to a little place called Abereiddy to have a look around, do a bit of reminiscing, back in the day, we'd watch my mates coasteer round the coastline and I'd watch the braver than me mates dive into the blue lagoon - I'm a wuss and have always been a proud one, I don't do such scary things.   Whilst Ian and himself went for a nosey up on the cliffs, I messed around on the beach with Aryn, he had an ice cream and you've never seen a 13 year old make such a mess of eating one, it went everywhere, the wind was blowing it all over his clothes ;)

Next we drove into St Davids and had a walk around, checked out the cathedral, then the shops before buying some stuff for a bbq later, oooo the best lamb chops ever, so good.  Mmm we got some proper Welsh butter too, absolutely delicious, you can actually tell they still put salt in theirs!

When we got back, Aryn didn't want to do anything else so the three of us went for a walk along the coastal path, we were out a couple of hours, stunning views and glorious weather, we took a detour and went to see Carreg Sampson which is a huge burial chamber.

Forgot sun cream DOH and got caught out, it was a lot warmer than we realised, again it said 18 degrees when we got back but I'd argue it was hotter.

I've been awake since 4am, we're off on a boat trip this morning so I'll be waking them all up at 7!  

Until then I'll enjoy the quiet and have a cuppa.

Mwah, luv u

love me xx


No comments: