Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 11 July 2022

Back to reality - thankfully I like it there too...

Monday 11th July 2022
I hope something makes you smile today.


Monday morning and I'm sitting in the garden enjoying a cuppa and I've just had crunchy nut cornflakes for breakfast, not had cereal in a very long time but I could see that being a regular.  Having said that, it may have only been 240 calories with my mug of tea and using whole milk on the cereal but there was 14g of sugar in the cornflakes so maybe not a daily thing, it's rarely I get red on my sugar when I'm on track. 

Today's the day I get on track, but I have lamb chops left in the fridge which we didn't eat, so I either freeze them for next weekend, or eat them and track them.  I might freeze them actually, we've eaten so much meat, I fancy some fish I think and maybe a salad but that'll mean a trip to the shops and I'm skint so gonna try and stay away as much as possible this week.  Worth it though cos we had the best holiday, we really did and we finished it off yesterday with a bbq in the garden because we celebrated his birthday early as he's away working on the day.

Sleeping in this weather isn't easy is it, although I'm trying not to complain, having said that, the fact the local pub decided to have their singer outside last night till half ten didn't go down well in this household or many more as I've noticed on Facebook.  I'm, all for folk enjoying themselves but damn it was loud, could be heard streets away, normally we'd just shut our windows but in this weather you couldn't.  We didn't want to watch tele anyway ay!  

He went to work at 4am and thankfully I managed to go back to sleep eventually and woke just before 8, nice.

Got a few hours spare once I've dropped Aryn at school so I'm thinking come back and sort the house, I got all the washing done over the weekend, so that's one job but I didn't was up after the bbq yesterday so the kitchens a sight

I know I say it most weeks but I am going to plan our meals because I want to make use of what we already have and get our healthy on.  We've all had a complete week off everything, so it's back to calorie counting for me and fibre counting for Aryn, yeah I do need to do a little shop just for veggies and salad but I'll be good and only buy what I need - promise :) 

Here's to making the most of this weather, enjoying being in the garden, I'm looking forward to seeing my sidekick Elle, catching up with Carol and all our members.  It's great that I enjoy my everyday life as much as holidays, I really feel blessed.

On that note, I'm going to attempt to wake Aryn for school - wish me luck :)

Mwah, luv you

Love me x

No comments: