Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 July 2022

Day 5 - first weekend...

Saturday 30th July 2022
Find something positive in each day.



Quite the busy day yesterday, trying to fit everything in, took my sister to pick something up, that was 3 hours, then doing my best to fit in UW appointments to help people sort their energy bills out asap because it's all just getting ridiculous!  Oh and then there's that housework stuff that has to be done, you know washing, cleaning and feeding folk.

Now I'm being reminded that it's easier to be 'on track' when you're busy enough to keep you occupied and take your mind off food, but not so busy you don't have time to cook good tasty food.  I almost had that down perfect yesterday.  For breakfast I was going to make an omelette but once I'd cooked the veggies I decided to do fried eggs instead, I even salvaged a couple more slices of that bread by cutting off the crusts.

It as delicious for 319 calories. 

I was driving around and ended up trying a packet of ringos for 62 calories, not for me, but I did indulge in 50g of my onion rings which was 252 calories and that was my lunch - nice.

This was my tea, nothing pretty but himself wasn't gonna get back till gone 7 and I was cooking them bellydraft and kebab sticks so I did salmon for me, everything else on the plate was the same.  I cooked both pieces so there's a cold piece in fridge to use.



I've just took pork medallions out of the freezer so hoping it'll stop us eating out later if I say I've already got something planned.  We're off swimming - mmm, not my favourite activity but I want to see if Aryn can swim.... wish me luck.

I've been tired all week to the point yesterday where I thought I might be coming down with something, but I'm okay this morning, just overweight and unhealthy then I guess - another reason to keep going with this weight loss desire.  

Day 5 today, I will continue to honestly track it all, so that means yesterday I had to add a small slice of Aldi salt & chilli belly pork which I tasted, Aryn wasn't take by them but he enjoyed the kebabs, think they were sweet chilli, but they never used the sauce.

Looking forward to our Saturday morning huddle, then I plan to enjoy the weekend with these two.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me - let's survive the weekend.

No comments: