Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 April 2022

Weigh Day!

Saturday 30th April 2022
Focus on your positive actions.
Well today is weigh day and if I lose weight I've proved to myself I can eat out and enjoy myself with a few compromises, yesterday we enjoyed a few hours at Attingham Park, I watched Aryn eat cake and a cheese toastie whilst I drank a cup of coffee.  We're going to continue moms 'rate the cake' tradition at all the National Trust places we plan to visit, their chocolate cake got a 7/10, the toastie however got a 10/10. 

We got really up close to the deer which made my day, there were hundreds of them, so it was definitely worth the drive.  We stopped for food on the way back, I'd not eaten all day so was definitely ready for something, thankfully we were in time for the lunch menu, it ran till 5pm and we both opted for a hot beef brisket sandwich with beef dripping sauce and pickled pink onions on toasted sourdough, served with fries, the menu said it was 1047 calories and it was worth every one of them.  We both agreed we'd recommend the Oaken Arms, Codsall, lovely food, nice pub and excellent staff.   I have had my share of fries this week though, need something else in my life over the weekend!


A shower and a glass of wine was enjoyed when I got home, followed by a bit of tele before bed.

Here's to a busy morning and a weight loss for all including me!  I've charged my Fitbit for the first time in a very long time, mainly so I can see what the time is in the middle of the night when I'm in the motorhome, but of course it'll be interesting to see how many steps I'm taking these days.

Have a great weekend,

mwah luv ya 

Love me x
  

No comments: