Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 April 2022

A weekend on track!

Monday 25th April 2022
But first coffee...


What a difference a week makes, this time last week I knew I was getting back on track and I expected it to be really difficult because I've not found it easy for a very long time, even when I've managed to lose weight, it's been a challenge.  I finally feel like I've got it under control and I want to lose weight - for the right reasons too.

I made it through another day, ended on 1643 calories, not bad to say I ate out too, the seabass I opted for was absolutely delicious, I was really pleased there were calories on the menu, it did help me make my decision, this was 637 calories and worth every one of them!


I'd put a gammon joint in the slow cooker and so we had some for tea with the veggies I'd planned on cooking, we weren't eating out originally , this cost me 326 calories, I never put butter or milk in my mash, they were good creamy spuds anyway.


My next step on my journey is to cut down my alcohol intake, I've naturally cut it anyway because to stick to my calories, I'd have to.  It's just become a habit, don't get me wrong I love my red wine but I also love t-bone steaks and don't feel the need for it every day!  

I've not been wearing a fitbit for a while but my phone tells me I did over 13k steps yesterday which is a great improvement.  After walking up the Wrekin and having lunch out, we went to Ikea and Dunelm to get the stuff we needed to make a head and foot board for the bed in the motorhome, I have to say he did a good job of it too, looks like it was meant to be there.  He wanted it to stop him damaging the net and curtains when he's tossing and turning!  



There's already a piece down the side and I think he's matched it up really well, he can still open the windows if he needs too, clever man ay, not just a pretty face!  Now I've got to go get the stuff to make one for the front bed apparently, so much for my day off, but as he had to get up for work at 4, I can't complain.  That's me and the lad left to our own devices for the week whilst he's working away, I can stay on track easier when I'm only feeding me too.

I fancy scrambled eggs on toast today, I'll have the mushrooms in the fridge too if they're still okay, plenty of stuff in the freezer to work my way through as well, maybe go and do a little meal planning make life easier.

On that note, I'm gonna go get our meetings planned for the week ahead, I was contemplating going back to bed but I'll have an early night later instead.

Have a marvelous Monday, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: