Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 21 April 2022

That lovely dress will fit me!

Thursday 21st April 2022
The struggle is part of the journey

Day 2 tracked, I had an unplanned packet of crisps and an extra glass of wine, but hey I was sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine, these were the meals I opted for yesterday; 

 
proving I'm not an ark, everything doesn't have to go in 2 by 2!

 
I added pineapple to the Sainsbury's pizza so it was 500 calories total

The man child cooked my tea, it was off the scale delicious, noodles, steak strips, asparagus, cavola nero, spinach and a delicious broth  


I've found my motivation, I bought a dress last October time which I needed to lose a few more pounds to get in, I fell in love with it when it arrived in the post, red with pretty flowers, now I've got to lose those few pounds plus the pounds I've gained since - doh!  I'm going to though because I want to be in that dress, I also want to be able to walk up a hill without dying. 

Our members give me inspiration too, yesterday Julie received her 3 stone having started in January and Amy received her 2 stone, we can all do it if we put our mind to it.

Anyways, I need to get a wriggle on, I have members to weigh this morning at Bloxwich Mem, hope you have a wonderful day xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: