Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 24 April 2022

Check me out - on it ain't I!

Sunday 24th April 2022
Be kind to your mind. 



Well GO ME!  I weighed yesterday morning and I'd lost 3lb since Tuesday, it was just the motivation I needed to keep me on track this weekend and that's exactly what I'm doing.  

We went over the pub yesterday afternoon and I had a bottle of prosecco but when I got back my tea was a tuna salad - yeah you read that right and no more alcohol either. 


This morning we've got up and gone and walked up the Wrekin (5.5km because we had to park a bit away from the start), it didn't kill me as much as I thought it would thankfully because I know I'm unfit and overweight so expected to be dying.  My face was proper red when we got to the top though ;) 

Driving back we made a last minute decision to go for lunch at The Crown on the Wergs road.  They had a trio of roasts which was 2,136 calories, I opted for and truly enjoyed PAN-FRIED SEABASS FILLETS & CHORIZO, roasted red pepper & onion confit, lentils & grains, baby potatoes, pea purée 637kcal. 
 

I won't lie I was tempted with the roast but having seen the calories and I had a roast dinner last weekend, plus I cook a damn good one myself so I'd rather pick something I'm unlikely to cook at home.  The lad couldn't eat all his so I ate the skin off his chicken and his carrots and yes I've tracked that too - I'm really in the zone but finally I've stopped finding it difficult, I'm enjoying good, healthy food again.  

Now to make it through the rest of the day, I had put a gammon joint in the slow cooker this morning so if they get hungry later they could have cobs or sandwiches maybe, we shall see.  The suns shining and I'd like to spend the afternoon in the garden but I think we have to go to the shops first - boo.

Here's to a great rest of the day.  We got this xx

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx
 



No comments: