Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 27 April 2022

Food not so glorious food!

Wednesday 27th April 2022
We're all in this together. 

I got the munchies last night but thankfully kept them under control.  I'm thinking one of the reasons was the food I chose to eat was just food, I was using up what needed eating in the fridge and freezer rather than thinking 'what do I fancy' and making something scrumptious.  I finished my day on 1319 calories so one track, but I'll put way more thought into todays meals. 

This was cod in butter sauce which I like but the fish piece seems to get smaller every time I have it, I roasted the courgette and roasted potatoes that needed using.   

This lobster has been in the freezer since I stupidly put it in my online shop because it was on offer, not for me, too much like hard work and I couldn't get out of my head how they are cooked.  I used the leftover potatoes and mixed a little salad cream in them, the salad was lovely.

I then crunched on 4 crackers which I'd fancied all afternoon for some random reason, salty and crunchy loveliness they were, 34 calories each though!

I might have curry and cauliflower rice today, there's a cauliflower in the fridge needs using and with costs as they are right now and me having the 'fuel' incident, I need to use everything we have and not waste anything.  I'll go check out the kitchen situation when I've done this and decide what to make.   

I've been awake since ten past four, needed the loo, hoping that's a good sign for weight loss lol, but then I couldn't get back to sleep and lay listening to the birds, thankfully I was asleep around ten.

Hoping to go walking again later today, we went and got the lad walking boots yesterday so he's now got all the gear and no idea!  Joking aside, the footwear he had on Monday didn't have the grip needed for the steep bits we were going up and he slipped a couple of times, that's the last thing I need, him falling down a hill!

Meetings were great yesterday, lots of members joining or returning ready to make a difference before Summer, we're all ready to play out again and enjoy holidays aren't we so we want to lose a few pounds beforehand.  Plenty of success and certificates handed out too, plus if I'm on track, they're all on track :) I'm not being the only one not eating lol.

Here's to a fab day, we're already half way through the week.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx







No comments: