Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 28 October 2021

Thursday! Friday tomorrow, the start of the weekend!

Thursday 28th October 2021
The start is what stops most people!


Another good morning at the huddle yesterday, a different flavour soup made, it's making me want to eat more soup for sure, just need to find flavours I really like, canned is easier but home made is a winner too!

I enjoyed a cooked breakfast followed by a delicious late lunch / early dinner, I did have a mug of the soup we made too.  

 

Alfie and I sneaked a power nap after eating that dinner, we'd driven to Birmingham to pick up a light for the car because the cover had fallen off at the weekend driving down the motorway, the lovely man fitted it for me too, so was worth the drive.  I'm glad I don't have to do a drive like that every day, it's tiring sitting in traffic!

Luckily Bloxwich is only 4 mile away for me this morning, another reason I love my job, looking forward to my day ahead, got huddles this morning and this evening, then I'm working on the Christmas/Winter journal this afternoon.  Hoping the weather stays dry enough for me and Alfie to have a good walk this afternoon, I've noticed my steps are going down on my Fitbit, I was easily doing 10k but the last week, I'm lucky to hit 7k! 

I'm going to cook grey peas today, they've been soaking all night, I didn't have bicarb but they'll be okay I don't think I used it last time either, will put them on when I get back from the huddle this morning, I've bought cheap gammon joints instead of bacon bits, I'll make a bit wad and fill a shelf in the freezer now I've made some space.  They're a bit like a thick, chunky soup really, you either love or hate them, I love em and they're healthy and filling.  

I'm thinking a bowl of cereal for breakfast, I have lots of that home made coleslaw left so maybe a jacket spud with it and tuna mayo for lunch. 

All this talk of food is making me hungry, I better get moving and get ready for work, I need to buy a new washing machine, no idea which to go for, but mine is leaking and it's getting worse every time I use it, need an integrated one as I have the door to go on the cupboard, it's been sitting in the shed for 4 years waiting for the machine to die! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx 

No comments: