Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 4 October 2021

Monday, let's do this!

Monday 4th October 2021
Merry Monday and a happy new week!


Up bright and early this morning, ready to get some norm back in my life, got a to do list, not had one of those for over a week!  I need less bread and more veg in my life from today, I can feel the effects on my body, internally not externally, so online shop done for delivery tomorrow and there's salad on it!  I'm thinking meat free Monday possibly today, that will help me get back on the right track, veggie fingers maybe, I need to check what I have in kitchen so I can plan a few meal ideas.

I've also ordered the makings of a stew for later in the week as the temperature has really dropped and it's that time of year now, stews, curries, soups, yeah.  I even found out the warmer quilt last night, I haven't done that for years!  

Ooo just going through my Facebook memories and I had spaghetti and cheesy mash on this day 4 years ago, I may do the same later, it looks lush.  I need to sort my house, there's still stuff everywhere from being away, the tidy kitchen that was on Friday is no more!  This cleaning is constant ain't it, I don't know this part of being a grown up at all.  

I also need to do my workout again, back to that, I'd got into a routine before my holiday so I need to get back to one, can't wait to find out what damage I've done on the scales since the last time I weighed 2 weeks ago, that'll be interesting.  Whatever it is, I have less than 12 weeks to Christmas to lose a few more pounds and get a little fitter, I'm all for that. 


Right to do list for the day; 

Exercise 
Housework (lots of!) including cleaning fridge out 
Plan for huddles 
Plan meals and sort shopping and kitchen food
Utility Warehouse appointment (give us a shout if you'd like one)
Find someone to fit an alternator! 
Have half hour chilling in the bath at some point at least! 
Look one last time for passport to get it replaced!
Ring vet re getting Alfie a pet passport/certificate. 

First though, I'm thinking another cuppa, or do I do my exercise first, then cuppa, oh I think the exercise is gonna need to wait a little while. 

Hope your day goes smoothly, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x



No comments: