Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Don't ever give up x

Tuesday 5th October 2021
Enjoy the journey, it makes it easier. 


Weigh day for me today, let's find out the damage I've done since the last time I stepped on them!  The plan had been to have a much better day yesterday, it didn't go as planned, surprise, surprise, not.  Anyway, I got half my to do list sorted, but sorting the car took up a big chunk of the day, thankfully I found someone to do it, walked back from dropping it off, which took an hour and a half, 5 mile, but at least that was my exercise done, I really enjoyed it too.  Actually I could walk like that every day if I had the time and didn't have a dog that's a loony, then there's the rain lol, that's never nice to walk in really is it.  Despite all those things, I do love a good walk and must do it more.




Bloody white bread!  Subject change there lol, thankfully there's only a couple of slices left and let's be honest it's not the breads fault it was me being lazy and not wanting to stand in the kitchen cooking, I had egg and spaghetti with a slice for breakfast and then for lunch I had veggie fingers and a bit of battered fish with another slice, but then later on I had a sandwich with some too.  Thankfully my shopping is coming this morning, salad at some point today!  Although my besties driving over and I haven't seen her since April so I'm thinking stuffed pasta maybe, we'll see what she fancies. 

My housework never got done - oops, but I did manage to fit in a soak in the bath - priorities, the housework can wait, I had a tired day, so once I'd done my Utility Warehouse appointment and saved my customer some cash and hassle, I sat down with a glass of red to watch tele and I think I may have fell asleep on the settee, I went to bed at half eight anyway, so I've had a much needed cracking nights sleep.  Hopefully that will help my eating habits get back to normal because I eat rubbish when I'm tired.  

I will whizz the hoover round at some point today, it'll only take half hour won't it!  The upside to eating badly is there isn't much washing up this morning, there was loads yesterday morning. 

A day of huddles today too, they're my priority, looking forward to seeing everyone after being away last week, I love that I'm loving all my life, the work stuff and everything else, I don't remember the last time I had a 'bad' day and I mean mood wise not eating. 

Anyway, I need to get ready for my day ahead, I have to find where I've put my clothes etc, I need to get myself organised again like I was before my holiday, it's all good.

Shall we make Tuesday terrific, get our taste buds going so we enjoy what we choose to eat, make our choices healthy ones because remember good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient and the best things come to those who don't give up. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: