Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 18 October 2021

4000lb!

Monday 18th October 2021 
Keep moving forward 

Well I've had a wonderful weekend, started at the huddle Saturday morning with our usual busy get together, made better by Elle announcing that our members have lost 4,000lbs (286 stone) WOW just an  incredible achievement by all and long may that number continue to grow. 

I then went home, walked Alfie, then got in the car and drove down south to enjoy a couple of nights away.  I've managed to lie ins till after 8 which is amazing for me, so now I'm all caught up on my sleep, Alfie's been golden if not lazy, he really didn't want to walk yesterday when I went for a walk in the woods. 

Food wise there's been KFC and Chinese but hopefully it won't upset the scales too much as I haven't overeaten, having said that I really want to try the McDonalds Double Big Mac, but I'll resist for now, I've got to drive home still so will eat a little better for the rest of the week.  No shopping again this week, will live from the kitchen so frozen veggies all the way, saving £'s  whilst losing lbs hopefully. 

We talked about that last week in our huddles, if you were to know £10 or £20 a week off your weekly shop from now till Christmas, you could have up to £200 in the kitty for Christmas, most people have lots in their kitchen cupboards and could easily live for a few weeks from them!

Right the rush hour traffic has hopefully calmed down, I'm going home via my mates to have a catch up, not seen her for months, then I'll take my time driving back the rest of the way.

Here's to a great week, remember to enjoy the journey.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me 



No comments: