Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Make Wednesday Wonderful shall we?

Wednesday 6th October 2021
Mistakes are proof that you're trying.


What a brilliant day yesterday in the huddles, new members, happy existing members, a great feel to the room and as always plenty of giggles and success, loved them.   I wasn't even bothered by my 2.5lb gain from my holiday, I used to put a pound a day on when I went away, so I'm much better than I was, progress see.  I'm still 16lb lighter than I was when I started when we launched the huddles. 

I didn't track yesterday but I ate better, today I intend to track, get some idea of calories being consumed again, I'm thinking a tin of big soup for lunch (242 calories), I'm going to make a stew later but that probably won't be eaten till tomorrow, so I need to look to see what to have for my main meal later.  For breakfast I'm thinking egg, tomatoes and mushrooms, I need to up my veggie intake again!

I've just been looking through the recipes on our website and I haven't made Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic (behappyowls.com) for such a long time, I need to add that to my to eat list, I'll put the ingredients in my basket for my next delivery, it's one of my favourites for sure. 

I've also seen parsnips cooked in an air fryer in our group and they looked delicious, I'm thinking do I need an air fryer in my life now!  

Moving on, my brain hasn't got time for that today, I've got a busy day, morning at the Wimborne Road huddle, afternoon of Utility Warehouse appointments, I'm trying to fit in as many as I can because people out there are being ripped off, I'm happy in the knowledge that as a multi service provider, our customers are safe and we're the cheapest out there right now too. 

I need to wash up as soon as I've finished my blog, I was a lazy bird yesterday and left it on the side, was too busy catching up with my bestie who I hadn't seen for months, so we had lots to catch up on and we've promised not to leave it so long now, hopefully lunch next Wednesday.

Portion control!  I've written that because now the temperatures dropped and we start to want different food our portions can creep up, especially as we make popular cold weather foods in big batches, like stews, curries, casseroles etc.  I know the stew I'll make today will be a massive pan full Bev's Stew (behappyowls.com) now I know I'll probably make double what my recipe says, so I need to calorie it up accordingly!  

On that note, I better get a wriggle on or the washing up will not get done and I want to start my day as I mean to go on - productively - I need to hoover my house and mop the floors.  I want to tidy stuff away, it's getting a bit messy.  At the moment there's a massive dog carrier case in the middle of the living room that arrived yesterday, I'm leaving it there for now though as I'm hoping he'll keep going in there, he went in once yesterday; 


We're off to Ireland for Christmas and I've found a ferry that will let me take him up on deck with me as long as he stays in that carry case for the duration, he would go mental being left in the car on his own so this is a good compromise, it means driving to Cairnryan which is a trek but then we're only going to be on the ferry for 2hrs 15mins which is better for Alfie. 

Going now, time to stop waffling!  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: